Looking for a new home?

Hey all. McNaztey here. Member of Critical Mass, Blackrock Alliance Reroll.

Are you looking for a fresh start? Sick of the same people on your server? Tired of those same arrogant elitists jumpin' your case?

Critical Mass or <CM> has recently formed on Blackrock Alliance to accommodate YOU! We are currently looking for a few more rerollers to join our ranks. We currently have about 10 active rerollers within the level range of 5-35, with 2-5 applying each day!

And now, Information from our Guild Master:

Basic Information
    Server: Blackrock
    Faction: Alliance
    Timezone: PST
    Guild Name: Critical Mass <CM>
    Guild Goal: Get at least two 10 mans established for Cataclysm (Do as much content as possible before Cataclysm)
    Guild Website: cm-guild.guildportal.com (Apply and Read Info)

Raiding Hours/Schedule
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7 pm - 11 pm PST

Information/Details
    -We plan on being a close knit group/family orientated guild (We are not looking for people who are always throwing each other down.)

-We are looking for experienced/mature raiders who understand what it is to put time into something and not just half *** everything. What i mean by this is always being at least 15 minutes early to raids making sure your outside the instance and fully prepared. What you see from the players who aren't serious about raiding is...they will log on 5 mins before a raid..do not have any buff food or flasks to use...haven't socketed/enchanted loot since the prior raid etc.

-We are looking for members who know whats best for the guild and understand that the only way to progress as a team is to work as a team. With that being said, this reroll guild will be using loot council due to it's the only real system to guarantee that loot is handed out for the best interest of the guild rather than individuals.

-We expect very little drama within our guild, BUT we do know different peoples egos eventually clash during one time or another, so it's bound to happen a few times. We will have to learn to tolerate each other and understand that each one of us wants to progress just as much as the next guy.

Things that won't be tolerated
    -Immaturity while doing new content (Joking around while on trash or content that we know is on farm is understandable but no one wants to waste time in a raid when they could be outside living their lives.)

-Crying over loot (Crying over loot will just put you lower on the food chain within our council when it comes to deciding loot. If you have a question about a decision that was made please contact an officer after the raid. Do not contact one during the raid. It will just make things more complicated.

-Lack of preparation ( This goes back to what i said above.. Be ready for every raid from A-Z.. Get your flasks/buffs bought.. New gear enchanted/socketed with the best stuff..

Loot Council
    -For those of you who wonder why I feel as though Loot Council is the best for the guild let me explain why. When you use point systems such as Suicide Kings, DKP, etc., you have very little control over the guild's priorities/needs. You also always run into the problem of people saving enough DKP or points for a piece of gear then getting it and ditching for another guild that's either just progressed as you or farther. Different people may run loot council differently so let me break it down how it will be ran with us. It will be myself and two others who will be voted/vetoing on people getting loot. How those two others will be decided is.... I will put up a GMOTD saying anyone who wants to be part of loot council contact me. I will put up a poll on our site and the guildies will be allowed to vote. Every 2 months another election will take place so that way the guildies feel move involved and have a choice of whose deciding how loot is being handled.

What will the Council be looking for when they hand out loot ?
    -Attendance
    -Preparation
    -Dedication
    -Maturity
    -Consistency (Goes for all topics above)

Requirements/Needs
    -Must have been well experienced during atleast one of the three in this guild.
    (Vanilla,BC or WOTLK)

-Must have Ventrilo (Must have a mic)

-Must be 18 years or older (Exceptions do come along that ill give a chance to if they are mature and know how to control themselves)

Contact Info
    If you have any other questions please message either myself or our Guild Leader ingame or on AIM.

Guild Leader:
    Mcnaztey
    AIM:Gmesk111390

10+ Year Old Account
    *points to guild recruitment forums*
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Wouldnt be the first time this was posted on the wrong forum. Just dont make eye contact... slowly walk out of the thread... dont look back... then RUN!!!
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.