Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    About the Warcraft Movie, why couldn't they ask the freaking question if the movie is

- with real human characters impersonating the ingame characters, or
    - 100% animated.

To be honest I hope it's fully animated, especially when you want 1000 pound taurens in the script
    And I really hope they use the same voice actors that did the original race-voices, that would be awesome.
    Last edited by Skippert; 2010-06-26 at 10:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippert View Post
    About the Warcraft Movie, why couldn't they ask the freaking question if the movie is

- with real human characters or
    - 100% animated.

To be honest I hope it's fully animated, especially when you want 1000 pound taurens in the script
    My vote goes for a 2 hour long cinematic!
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Aye, I think they can even make it a 3 hour trilogy if they want, because there's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to tell.
    Even with a 3x3hour trilogy you only can tell a tiny part of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Thats how YOU feel it. I prefer to stand out in crowd with something fancy for the effort I have put in getting it, not just date 6 months earlier than yours. Sorry to say but not EVERYONE thinks like YOU.
    You are reducing yourself to an item, is not you that is good is the item, see where the problem really is? but hey if you are happy to judge yourself and by others depending on the items you have, then makes no difference to me.

Two interviewers just raped Sam with questions.

Now I'm off to youtube trying searching for "Sam Raimi freak out because his Shaman got deleted"

Quote Originally Posted by jster View Post
    This is pretty !@#%y if all my work to get an ironbound is going to go to waste when people can go back to ulduar at level 85 and farm the mount.
    That's life - might as well get used to it now or you'll die from stress at an early age. Here its just time, just wait until you have bought a product for 1000 bucks, and its available for 199 a year later - that'll hurt

Quote Originally Posted by merlin371 View Post
    You are reducing yourself to an item, is not you that is good is the item, see where the problem really is? but hey if you are happy to judge yourself and by others depending on the items you have, then makes no difference to me.
    We are, afterall, talking meat capable of thinking.

I do agree that especially the Western culture is too consumer and material oriented, but I don't judge the little delights especially around a concept built on upgrading yourself through items.
    Last edited by Keoren; 2010-06-26 at 10:42 AM.

Because this game is all about items. Why do casuals cry for same items as hardcores? Because they want items!. So if causual want them that badly why can't elite people stand out in crowd? Casual are biggest hipocrits in this game...

The movie is being made by a guy who didn't even make it to max level! Cue "Casualcraft" whining, NOW!
    But seriously, he said that he likes it because there are orcs with sharp axes and paladins with big hammers in it... Nothing about the actual lore of the game

Because this game is all about items. Why do casuals cry for same items as hardcores? Because they want items!. So if causual want them that badly why can't elite people stand out in crowd? Casual are biggest hipocrits in this game...
    Because you dont stand out in the crowd, there's hundreds of people going around with ICC mounts and Ulduar mounts, the drake from UP is far more rare then either of them 2 or TLPD, having ICC or Ulduar mounts really means jack shit, and you arent standing out at all with either of them.

Deleted
    OOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhh look at all these little snowflakes........not so special anymore................does it hurt?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Might as well just give players that were there on day 1 of vanilla wow an "I Win" button... Yeah doesn't sound too fair does it?
    This people have their special epic mounts (see a special achievement, e.g. on Kungen). Your argument, even if never really having any ground, fails horribly.

Because you dont stand out in the crowd, there's hundreds of people going around with ICC mounts and Ulduar mounts, the drake from UP is far more rare then either of them 2 or TLPD, having ICC or Ulduar mounts really means jack shit, and you arent standing out at all with either of them.
    Personally I'm most concerned with Mimiron's Head and Invincible when taken into account meta drakes are already indeed seen in hundreds if not in cases thousands per server. You could say that I'm biased due to having both of the aforementioned and it is definitely true though I consider those without the mounts wanting to keep them in to also be biased.

Yet still even though I did wish for one week more for the t7 drakes considering I got saved by a random raid leader and completed the meta the week after the patch, I still fully support their removal. It's basically a tip of the hat to those that completed it back then. I also never got Hand of A'dal even though I killed Kael and Lady Vashj before 3.0.2 as I never killed Fathom-lord for the easier part of the chain. I had a long time to finish it and I didn't get it in the frame it was available to me so I don't consider I should have it.

My point of view is that rewards limited by time (as long as the frame is reasonable) bring flavour to almost any game. I don't personally want everything simply handed out. It's okay with me that there are reward that I will never obtain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoren View Post
    Personally I'm most concerned with Mimiron's Head and Invincible when taken into account meta drakes are already indeed seen in hundreds if not in cases thousands per server. You could say that I'm biased due to having both of the aforementioned and it is definitely true though I consider those without the mounts wanting to keep them in to also be biased.

Yet still even though I did wish for one week more for the t7 drakes considering I got saved by a random raid leader and completed the meta the week after the patch, I still fully support their removal. It's basically a tip of the hat to those that completed it back then. I also never got Hand of A'dal even though I killed Kael and Lady Vashj before 3.0.2 as I never killed Fathom-lord for the easier part of the chain. I had a long time to finish it and I didn't get it in the frame it was available to me so I don't consider I should have it.

My point of view is that rewards limited by time (as long as the frame is reasonable) bring flavour to almost any game. I don't personally want everything simply handed out. It's okay with me that there are reward that I will never obtain.
    cant agree more with this, i dont have either of those 2 mentioned, chances arent high that i will get them nor are they very low. still i wouldnt care so much if i wuld never be able to get them. just a /tiphat for those who got it (and their rollhax ;o)

Is it just me that reads the blue posts word to word without skipping stuff? Iron-bound drake IS getting removed, Blizzard already said they will remove it before Cataclysm, the mounts that won't get removed are Mimiron's Head and Invincible because they actually "drop". Rusted and Iron-bound however will be removed, the achievement will still be obtainable like Naxxramas ones but the reward will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippert View Post
    - with real human characters impersonating the ingame characters, or
    - 100% animated.
    Beats me :/

Quote Originally Posted by Kenta View Post
    Is it just me that reads the blue posts word to word without skipping stuff? Iron-bound drake IS getting removed, Blizzard already said they will remove it before Cataclysm, the mounts that won't get removed are Mimiron's Head and Invincible because they actually "drop". Rusted and Iron-bound however will be removed, the achievement will still be obtainable like Naxxramas ones but the reward will be gone.
    "we don't really have a problem with protodrake farming" - guess it's you that didn't read everything.

"we don't really have a problem with protodrake farming" - guess it's you that didn't read everything.
    Haha no x) they are not removing the time-lost, red and few other proto-drakes already has been discussed on official forums.

Haha no x) they are not removing the time-lost, red and few other proto-drakes already has been discussed on official forums.
    I hope you are right, I also did read loooong time ago about removal of the Glory rewards but Blizz is really unpredictable lately.

Why would he say "If you want to overpower the content for a drake though, go for it. Players who did it "legit" had the benefit of having the achievement and mount earlier than anyone else"?

1. Except for the red those drakes can't really be overpowered, and red already is.
    2. Doing it legit? Sitting in Storm Peaks at level 80 instead of 85 is doing it legit? Again fits only for red from your examples which I guess would mainly mean Time-Lost, Red, Green and Blue.
    3. Only red gives an achievement.