Feral tank trinkets

Hello!

I've been looking around a lot, but I can't figure out what the best tanking trinkets are.
    I've seen bears with Corroded Sk. Key / Sindragosa's Fang thingie, Corr. Key / Putricide trinket,
    Corr. Key / toc25 hc trinket, Corr. key / trinket from toc5 normal, and so on

Could anyone tell me what would be the best?

Greetings,

Dragonor

Deleted
    Sindragosa sounds like the best option for magic-based fights.

Corr. Key is always good.

The totc25 hc trinket is good and so is the putri one.

The totc normal is good untill you get better. I suggest you to try rawr...

10+ Year Old Account
    The ones you have, with stamina.

More stamina? The trinket is better than the one with less.

Armour can be a viable alternative if all you have are dodge trinkets or if you feel you have sufficient health for a melee-heavy boss.

Deleted
    Some fights favor armor, some fights favor stamina, some fights favor a resistance cooldown. Use the trinkets that suit the specific fight best. There's no 2 trinkets that are best on everything.

Use putricide trinket for the +armor, not for the sta buff... that buff falls off way too easily to be reliable.

No two trinkets are optimal for every situation. Generally just toss on stam trinkets, but for bosses that will be hitting yu directly alot (with physical attacks) toss on putricide's trinket or the new Ruby Sanctum one. The amount of damage that is reduced from the extra armor more than makes up for the little bit of extra health yu'll gain from the stamina trinkets.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m/jin/advanced
    You've fallen into a Sarchasm.
    It's the gap between someone being sarcastic, and you picking up on that sarcasm.

Deleted
    In short:

magic fights: corroded skeleton key & sindragosa's fang

physical fights: corroded skeleton key & the unindentifiable organ (I know, spelling).

I'm excited for the ruby sanctum tank trinket

In reg ICC with the 25% buff there are few fights that you would want to go for stm trinkets. It all depends on your current stats, if you're wandering around in ICC buffed with 80k health I'd advise armor for everything but prince shadow tank and sindy.

Deleted
    On physical fights i use glyph of indomitability + organ, they come out ahead EHP-wise afaik.

Deleted
    im using key and heart (still no luck at putri or totc25)

I use my (H)UO on Saurfang and Festergut, I find that they're the only fights worth wearing the armorers trinket on. For the others I just use Sindra's Fang & Skeleton Key trinket.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonor View Post
    Hello!

I've been looking around a lot, but I can't figure out what the best tanking trinkets are.
    I've seen bears with Corroded Sk. Key / Sindragosa's Fang thingie, Corr. Key / Putricide trinket,
    Corr. Key / toc25 hc trinket, Corr. key / trinket from toc5 normal, and so on

Could anyone tell me what would be the best?

Greetings,

Dragonor
    There is no such thing as a "best trinket" for a tank. Good tanks have many trinkets (i use 3-4 different ones) and change them out depending on the boss. If you want to be the best tank you can be you need to adopt this mentality.