Thread: Priest Names

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Basseru
    Azach, and just because its the name i use. And if it matter, I'm a undead female

my draenei priest is called Daarc, yeah i have really problems naming my chars. ;(
    I have participated in the roleplay invasion from 15-16 may 2010 as EVC

My priest was a RaF alt that I never thought I would end up taking seriously. With that being said, his name is Bandayde. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Mackenzy View Post
    Steve

Is steve a good name for a priest?
    I bet you refer the EPIC thread on the official wow priest forums. It was years ago.

Retired raider coming back for WoD.
    WoD BETA CLUB

Shieldbot.... yes im origonal
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

The smart thing to do is to avoid giving your toon a name that is too "spell-based" or "class-based", how many DK's don't you see running around with names like "Bloodslave" "Runeaddict" etc.

I've had 3 priests in my 5 year old WoW-life, named Yatta, Porchmonkee (forced name-change to Paracet) and Beijve (Sami sun-god). None which I have played alot though....

mines "mysticmeryal" Female Troll

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zandarth View Post
    aika hyvä xd
    i used "shadowzer" and "shadowlag" for shadow priests.. Not rly good names but.. Does name really matter at the end?
    yes!!! Geeze!!

Mine's name is Voodoowoman

...named Phyllis

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

i had an female draenei wich name was Drapiun. I mixed dreanei with priest and got it.
    I liked that name

I named my priest "Honen" with the title "the Hallowed" so it shows up as "Honen the Hallowed". I love it.

My fun priest I'm leveling currently to do BGs and eventually join a 70 twink guild on my server is "Healar". Don't have to be as professional with that name because it's just for kicks.

High Overlord
    My priest started out as a banker alt called Manofcloth. Because he is, in both senses, a man of the cloth. Zadok/Zadoc was taken (unsurprisingly).

Saintmartyr is my priests name. "Martyr" meaning a person who willingly suffers death rather than renounce his or her religion. And "Saint" being the priesty heal part of the name

My own name is pretty awesome, especially for a shadow priest. Only thing is - it kinda rhymes with "fail" so be vary if your mates are still in kindergarten level.

name dosnt matter, just dont put in àéôîý etc its aids

Make a blood elf priest named Naruto. In cataclysm you get chakra and shadow clones as a SP, so it would be perfect.

planning to make a Worgen Shadow Priest named Shishca

healarybuff? Praystation?
    and if you shadow: Pokiedot? idk :P

i have a priest named intergity.

(and my pvp rogue name is sincerity!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Dont you people take to account what they call you on vent ?

Praystation your on dispels. Shishca you're on group 2. Watch out for fire intergrity. Really?

I got Shadoan for my spriest. Has the word Shado in there but I think it's an epic fantasy name tbh.
    Not sure what for a Disc or Holy tho. If you play allies make a Gnome priest and call it Minidisc ^^ thats all I can think of.