Looking for a new home?

Hey all. McNaztey here. Member of Critical Mass, Blackrock Alliance. I'm not gonna waste your time with another wall of text since we already have one of those around here somewhere.

Are you looking for a fresh start? Sick of the same people on your server? Tired of those same arrogant elitists jumpin' your case?

Critical Mass or <CM> has recently formed on Blackrock Alliance to accommodate YOU! We are currently looking for a few more rerollers to join our ranks. We currently have about 10 active rerollers within the level range of 5-35, with more coming each day!

While in our leveling phase we will be actively recruiting rerollers from all servers. Once our leveling phase comes to an end we will start heroic farming along with 10 man raid groups till Cataclysm hits. Once Cataclysm hits we will start pushing our way to 85 and get 10 and 25 man raid groups filled and press on to make a name for ourselves on Blackrock Alliance.

If this seems like something that would interest you please visit our site at:
    cm-guild.guildportal.com

or if you have any questions post here or message any member in guild for more info

McNaztey

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you looking to be banned?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

again this is what your forth or so in the wrong section

just bump your former message!

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

Srsly dude shut the hell up no one cares about your stupid guild.

Its obviously fail if you need to spam forums like an idiot just to try and get members.

Can we just get a mod to suspend/ban this guy.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.