Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    hmmm i have no such problem atm, and btw, you can update this package with Curse client from curse.com.... its easy and works great... cheers!

Indeed.
    Providing that the individual addons have not been modified, then obtaining updated ones will in most cases fix compilations lacking in updates for patches.
    Easier with a client should they all be hosted on a single site like curse.

Thorn ui package now supports 4.0.1...

enjoy ~!

Quote Originally Posted by enlight View Post
    Thorn ui package now supports 4.0.1...

enjoy ~!
    Do all the addons work with it?

yep, every single one - i changed some like : no more Baggins for bags - now it is replaced with ArkInventory... but those are preety similar

here you get a latest screenie

http://a.yfrog.com/img405/8597/y2.jpg

Where is the "FONTS" folder, does it exist no more?

It never existed. You always had to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy View Post
    It never existed. You always had to make it.
    In the instructions it said you had to delete it, but that's not the case, thx.

Also- I have to format the UI locations on my own, that's how it's supposed to be?

hmm... to be honest i dont understand what seems to be the problem? can you please give me some more accurate info about your problem conqq?

10+ Year Old Account
    Compared to what this UI was built around, I squeezed this UI onto my little postage stamp of a 1020x800 and with the help of MoveEverything I can confirm that it is very much usable for any of you who think it's not usable. Tweaked font sizes, scaled a few things, and resized buffs to make this an amazing interface. Thanks, @enlight.

woa great job on that mate!
    if you want, feel free to upload it as your own - i dont mind ^^

and i am still in the "update all every 10 min." phase... will upload latest soon.

Exclamation

LOTS of files got update / replace in latest build... enjoy!

The "you arent in a party" isn't hard to fix and does not require other addons to do that. You just need to code the SendAddonMessage to send to "GROUP" (sends to raid/party depending) and have a check to not send anything if you are not in a group. It's like trying to chat in a party when you are solo, you get the same message.