Tank/dps Healer/dps Queueing

Was just wonder if anyone has ever queued as a tank/dps or healer/dps and been chosen as a dps? Cuz i know i choose healer/dps and tank/dps but it always chooses tank or heals lol, though it seems obvious i just was wondering if any servers are different?

One time I que'd as Tank/DPS and ended up being DPS. Since I haven't kept up with my DPS set I que as just Tank know.

If u que to multiple roles you will be chosen to which is needed the most and that is 99% of the time a tank or healer.

I've even been tanking an instance, gone to replace a DPS and gotten a replacement tank instead.

On the ratio based, you need 1 tank 1 healer 3 dps for a dungeon.
    Meaning if you queu as a tank or a healer theres more likely demand for them than dps^^
    Simple math

10+ Year Old Account
    In classic dungeons I get chosen as dps quite often.

ITT: people don't read OP just tell him what he probably already knows

OT: while lvling my druid I got dps every once in a while, but on my 80s I'm always tank or heal if thats what I queued for.

Only been chosen for dps over a tank sub-80, and it was very early in the morning servertime. Any other time always tank/heals wins

We had a guild run where we had all 5 queue as tank, 2 of us as heals and the other as DPS. We had a different tank for all 3.