Spartan ui i think

Hey, um when i use spartan ui my stances/Druid forms/stealth appear under like, Character/Social/Achievements/Talents/PvP buttons

From my experience, Spartan UI is a very poorly programmed UI with a very glitchy layout.

You're probably better off investing in Loui's LUI, which can be found at www.wow-lui.com

At the moment (early patch 3.3.5) the UI is slightly bugged due to the changes in the way the Chat frame is dealt with. However, under the Support (English) forums on the website, there is a topic called Temporary Fix for 3.3.5, and a user named Koning has a post on page 7 or 8 with a working modified version of the UI's LUA coding which can be used to make the UI functional.

Give it a try, it's one of (if not the) best UI's out there.

how the hell would you get the ui looking like that, wouldnt it be all jumped up and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by frownface2000 View Post
    From my experience, Spartan UI is a very poorly programmed UI with a very glitchy layout.

You're probably better off investing in Loui's LUI, which can be found at www.wow-lui.com

At the moment (early patch 3.3.5) the UI is slightly bugged due to the changes in the way the Chat frame is dealt with. However, under the Support (English) forums on the website, there is a topic called Temporary Fix for 3.3.5, and a user named Koning has a post on page 7 or 8 with a working modified version of the UI's LUA coding which can be used to make the UI functional.

Give it a try, it's one of (if not the) best UI's out there.
    This looks like a really good ui. Spartan UI gets annoying. Thanks for the link
    Level 80 Protection Paladin. Miner/Jewelcrafter
    Level 27 Restoration Shaman. Skinning/Herbalism