Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by helleros View Post
    ok so pretty straight forward and its prob been done before but i figure do it again

what is ur biggest pet peeve about players also what class have you most often then not had probs with

dps - my biggest pet peeve about dps is when dps take aggro away
    from tank they then run away from tank instead of helping him and runing to him

Bad Spelling is mine.
    healers- my biggest pet peeve is healers who cant heal i.e the
    nub who is not looking and the party wipes and then goes o sorry guys or summut like that
    tanks- goes without saying rly but tanks who always lose aggro then blame it on anyone else but themselves

my class who i have always hate because of most of em being idiots is HUNTERS not misdirecting is a big peeve for me
    its like u have the ability for a reason USE IT!
    Bad Spelling is mine.

15+ Year Old Account
    People who boast a high GS like "5,900 GS Ret Pally LFG Anything!" Then you check them out and their gems and enchants are all busted, and they don't for the set bonuses and they go for stupid socket bonuses and have AP gems like "LOL STR GIVES AP SO WHAT DOES IT MATTER"
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Mine might be people who Nerdrage when they die for the first time during the dungeon.
    Last edited by Shinobi; 2010-06-27 at 07:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who use the excuse "it's just a game" to explain why they are halfassing everything. Stupid people in general, and finally, people who complain about another class without understanding its mechanics.

Deleted
    LFM Naxx weekly 6k gs needed.

Yes it's happened more then once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde. That includes when I'm actually playing a Horde character.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    one of mine is people thinking that a tank with 25k life is to undergeared to run a freakin heroic Uk or something like that i mean jesus comon.......

Loud People
    Dumb People
    Hypocrites
    Lazy People
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    A) Realizing that you're putting 120 percent into your raid, while some of your raiding peers...simply do not.
    B) Having some of this particular category of players attempt to guilt trip their way into your ten man drake runs.
    C) People that bitch about ninja looting, when they could have solved all of their problems before they began, by insisting that the master looter clearly state what is or is not going to be reserved. (GM's will recover ninja'd items if the looting rules are clearly defined, and then subsequently broken!)
    D) People who attempt to troll other people by attacking them based on IRL things they've discovered about their particular victims.
    E) Egotistical or rude players who attempt to override or circumvent raid leaders, simply because someone else helped them score to the achievement for said content.

More when I have time later on.
    My former UI

Tunguskä: So will people be able to by pass T11 raids by sticking to Heroics? Or shall they be forth which is what is it and not?
    Thaumatrope: Of course they shall. Don't tell me you actually thought they'd be forth which isn't what it is and not? Please.