EJ BIS thread??????

Did something happen to it went looking for it today to see where the hit gems were for enh and it has vanished.

or am I retarded

I'm not tryign to troll either

http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t20765-shaman_enhancement/

what do you mean "where the hit gems were for enh"? they're the same hit gems that everyone else uses.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol

yea, that's what I meant to post...

It's because it has not been posted on recently. I usually move the thread option at the bottom to posts within the past 2 months and it pops back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

need more question marks in the thread name...no troll, of course not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

no no the hit gems like I didn't know what spots they were in neck, chest bracers, etc so I wanted to double check.

I really didnt see the thread I wasnt trying to troll.

It doesn't matter which slots you put the hit gems in, except insofar as maintaining the socket bonuses achieved. Also bear in mind if you are a drainei or orc your base stats will vary meaning you don't need to gem as much hit/expertise.

The BiS list is a lofty target to aim for, sure if you have LK(HM) on farm by now you might get everything before the new content arrives but you are far better off to understand where your gear is currently and then to plan upgrades incrimentally from there.
    Last edited by Jynks; 2010-06-28 at 01:49 AM. Reason: socket bonus not set bonus