Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I fell asleep in English class, failed every test.
    But even I get annoyed when people type lazily.
    "Were goin 2 icc wanna com wit?"
    *Poke*
    *Jiggle jiggle jiggle*

15+ Year Old Account
    Everyone makes mistakes (even teachers).

However, there is a difference between a mistake and just plain not trying. There's also plain ignorance.

The first is understandable, the second is very occasionally excusable, the third is pathetic but sadly somewhat unavoidable.

Quote Originally Posted by thatbezoguy View Post

The main difference between you and I is that I'm not a lazy fuck.
    I'm pretty sure the main difference between you and I is the spelling.

I'm also pretty sure when saying both grammatical errors AND spelling errors, "are atrocious" is appropriate.

10+ Year Old Account
    This /thread is fucked up... Please close this before someone gets hurt... seriosly. On the Interet you write with the style you like. Everyone that complains should be thrown into a dungeon with a bunch of french guys learning English. (no offense Bibi :P)

I have to wonder what English did to the lot of you that you would disrespect it in such a manner. It is a beautiful language, one deserving of much more appreciation.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Deleted
    What a delightful thread.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck is wrong with being lazy ?!
    BoomShakalaka

honesty care less u opinion of me based grammar.what is am correct was to say? my performance game shows strength and if know what am me saying then be quite. me is who i be not is am i who thinking you people.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fire Gives a Buff View Post
    I fixed your post for you.
    I liked it better before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by daveleroy View Post
    I liked it better before.
    I also like it before, but it was necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    I can see who votes against that, and I can ban. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fire Gives a Buff View Post
    I also like it before, but it was necessary.
    Alas my friend you are correct, t'was an evil necessity.

there is a thread for this? can we please remove it, what an utter waste of time. But then again I do play wow so i'm used to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorx View Post
    honesty care less u opinion of me based grammar.what is am correct was to say? my performance game shows strength and if know what am me saying then be quite. me is who i be not is am i who thinking you people.
    I honestly couldn't care a less of your opinion of me based on my grammar. What (Seems you've got me stumped here no clue what you wanted to say.)?, My performance ingame shows my strength I know what I'm saying so the rest of you be quite. (Once again this last sentence is a mess to me sorry can't translate shit.)

For those of you finding it hard to understand what he just said I've tried my best to translate though i haven't spoke in laziness for years now so I'm alittle rusty.
    Last edited by mmocdf5cd75ea4; 2010-06-27 at 07:48 AM.

If you spell words incorrectly, or use poor grammar, I won't judge you (heck, I do both myself). Murder the language with your idiotic lolspeak ("u", "r", etc), and I'll assume you were dropped on your head as a child.
    Repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by FrantACs View Post
    ... seriosly. On the Interet you write with the style you like.
    Typing like a complete retard is now a style of writing?

Instantly knew this would be a "LOL DUN BE GRAMMAR NAZI ON ME BRO" thread.
    I always wonder why people try to hurt me
    No happiness in their own lives
    So they act out all their jealousy

Those speaking English as a second language get a free pass. Most of the rage is directed at those born in English speaking countries that think it is cool or acceptable to butcher the language. At times it makes me wish I had started playing on an RP server, then I realize the madness of that thought and just bundle all my rage into a tiny ball.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    I have to wonder what English did to the lot of you that you would disrespect it in such a manner. It is a beautiful language, one deserving of much more appreciation.
    I agree. Every language is great. My native language is spanish and in my opinion it is richer than the english language. What you can say in 1 word in english you can say it on many words in spanish. Also english repeats too many words with diferent meanings. For example Bat=animal Bat=baseball bat. And spanish has a word for everything. I dont mean to insult any language, was just expressing my point. But i dont see why people need to act stupid while on forums or video games. Typing isnt hard. I might not get every puncuation mark but i definetly dont make up words or type things in a bad way.

Personally, I hate English because it's stupid. When you compare it to different languages, (french/german most people commonly "know") you can see that there's actually supposed to be word structure such as Time -> Manner -> Place, and words also mutate / change. Such as in one language that i know of, C, P, T, G, B, D, LL and RH ("LL" and "RH" are additional letters in the alphabet, there's also DD but as far as I know it doesn't follow this rule) all of the letters listed are subject to changing depending on the context.

One minor example is: My -> Mein / Meine depending on the "sex" of the proposition (there are much more, particularly complex variations where this is just a basic one in case you get lost somewhere).

If i was actually any good at languages, then I would actually make an effort to speak another language.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Those speaking English as a second language get a free pass. Most of the rage is directed at those born in English speaking countries that think it is cool or acceptable to butcher the language. At times it makes me wish I had started playing on an RP server, then I realize the madness of that thought and just bundle all my rage into a tiny ball.
    tenk u mach sir.
    BoomShakalaka