Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like how people use the 'I can do what I want on the Internet' excuse. You're still interacting with real people. How you type is how you convey yourself. Do most people tend to walk around in dirty clothes, un-bathed, hair a mess, stinky like shit, and acting like a complete retard in public? No. So why the hell do most people find it acceptable to do it on the internet?

How about this, we'll stop correcting your grammar, but in turn we get to treat you like you have multiple and severe mental retardations, and disregard EVERYTHING you have to say instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrsour View Post
    I agree. Every language is great. My native language is spanish and in my opinion it is richer than the english language. What you can say in 1 word in english you can say it on many words in spanish. Also english repeats too many words with diferent meanings. For example Bat=animal Bat=baseball bat. And spanish has a word for everything. I dont mean to insult any language, was just expressing my point. But i dont see why people need to act stupid while on forums or video games. Typing isnt hard. I might not get every puncuation mark but i definetly dont make up words or type things in a bad way.
    I think Spanish speakers are the scourge of this planet. They're multiplying by rats just by being able to jump the fence in Texas and also, they're idiots who spend months and money trying to kill each other over their drug trade instead of paying for better education. Go put some crack in a packet then stick it in your ass and catch a plane, you retard.

Oh and spanish has double meaning words too, such as, banco. Now read this DUMBASS!

http://www.gostudyspain.es/Double-Meaning-Guide.htm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterdoko View Post
    I think Spanish speakers are the scourge of this planet. They're multiplying by rats just by being able to jump the fence in Texas and also, they're idiots who spend months and money trying to kill each other over their drug trade instead of paying for better education. Go put some crack in a packet then stick it in your ass and catch a plane, you retard.

Oh and spanish has double meaning words too, such as, banco. Now read this DUMBASS!

That's Mexicans.

The whole killing each other ordeal I mean.

You... do realize that Mexico is not the only country where Spanish is spoken, right? For example, it's spoken in a country called SPAIN.

*edit, because Zemin was faster, and bothered to quote - I was directing that at MasterDoko's racist tirade.

You do realise the people of the greater Spanish speaking world are drug runners. And spain hasn't mattered in nearly 100 years.

---------- Post added 2010-06-27 at 08:08 AM ----------

If you're from ANY SPANISH SPEAKING country you should kill yourself and stop trying to leach the life-force out of the planet earth and real HUMANS.

my former english teacher stacy plays this game, she has been playing since the beta testing of when this first came out

Spanish speaking isn't a RACE...IDIOT.

I'm going to school to be an English teacher, if that counts! Aiming to teach English in a foreign country.

You do realise the people of the greater Spanish speaking world are drug runners. And spain hasn't mattered in nearly 100 years.
    I'm fairly sure the population of Spain would be amazed to hear they don't matter.
    I'm also pretty certain that not everyone (or even the majority) of people who speak Spanish are drug runners. It's like saying "Everyone from Scotland wears a kilt."

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Typing like a complete retard is now a style of writing?
    Maybe the mentally retarded type better than we do...we dont know...ive never seen them.

Everyone in the Spanish speaking world first 2 lessons are: 1. How to push drugs up your ass. 2. How to jump fences.

thats so sad that everyone thinks all mexicans are like this, when all of them arn't

the mexicans he's refering to are the hispanics who waste there lifes with gangs

the real hispanics I know work hard and are dedicated to there community...

idk but this dude sounds totally racist for saying everyone that speaks spanish are thugs when that is clearly not true

SPEAKING SPANISH IS NOT A RACE SPEAKING SPANISH IS NOT A RACE SPEAKING SPANISH IS NOT A RACE

But you the ones who stick cocaine up your butt know who you are...that whole race...human rats.

Deleted
    Everyone in the Spanish speaking world first 2 lessons are: 1. How to push drugs up your ass. 2. How to jump fences.
    Wow dude your a retard.

Oh also it's "Everyone who speaks Spanish knows the first 2 lessons in life are"

So dose that mean because i learnt Spanish at school I know how to smuggle drugs in my arss?, Because I'm fairly sure I don't.
    Last edited by mmocdf5cd75ea4; 2010-06-27 at 08:16 AM.

Internet speak is the language of the culture. I'm sure those in England didn't like how Americans changed the language as we did. It's not so much laziness as it is slang. Well some of it anyway, basically if you can understand it you really shouldn't be criticizing.

wow you are a total idiot

You sir are a racist, and i do know spanish has double meaning words as well but i ment english has too many. And your the reason why other countries hate americans or english speakers and why other people generalize your culture. I dont judge other people by actions other than their own. Also drug dealers are not always hispanic people. You should read up on the history of american gangs/mafia. They are pretty bad too. Your probly white trash red neck or a skin head who believes that there is such a thing as a pure race.

If that Nigger Obama would just let us go and kill those fence jumpers, it would be so simple. Just put 2 USD on the floor and their whole country comes running for it in a bloodlust. I heard they're incestuous rapists too and thats how their population keeps growing.

---------- Post added 2010-06-27 at 08:15 AM ----------

And you sir only know how to jump a fence while keeping that bag of cocaine securely stuck up your ass.

[BANNED]
    Last edited by Elementium; 2010-06-27 at 02:31 PM.

If that Nigger Obama would just let us go and kill those fence jumpers, it would be so simple. Just put 2 USD on the floor and their whole country comes running for it in a bloodlust. I heard they're incestuous rapists too and thats how their population keeps growing.

---------- Post added 2010-06-27 at 08:15 AM ----------

And you sir only know how to jump a fence while keeping that bag of cocaine securely stuck up your ass.

what a racist fuck, everything he says turns to retarded non sense

in the end karma will bite his ass

I've kicked people out of my guild for typing like that.