Poll: 60 twinks hurt or help AV

Thread: 51-60 Av twinks

51-60 Av twinks

After having to suffer through lost after lost in av from walls of level cap twinks just to get into the next bracket to have no games at all i started wondering if they was a good thing since games took place or a bad thing since they just overpowered everything and games was basicly a joke. So what do ya'll think they help it or ruin it for ppl leveling.

Despite the fact that I really have no idea what you're getting at, I'll comment on all the same on twinking 51-60 AV.

I did this for quite awhile on my Hunter and it was MARVELOUS. Mind you this was before the XP removal system, so I was slowly leveling out of it (that was the only downside. I GOT QUITE A LOT OF XP IN AV). However when I was at my peak.. Oh dear god. I had the best of the HWL pieces, and the best of the Outlands gear I could find. I think I had like, 9 sockets or something stupid like that, all with 16 Agi gems in them (again, before the epic gem patterns). My damage output was hilarious

The thing is.. I am unsure how it all works now, since I have not played for awhile. But I can say, as an AV twink, it was some of the most fun I had in this game. And no, it was NOT just roflstomping level 51s (though that too was a blast). There was a lot of 60 twinks in there as well. A LOT as opposition. Being a solo Hunter twink, vs a Holy Paladin HEAL BOTTING a Ret Pally (both twinks) is ridonculous. I'd get owned some of the times, some times I'd be able to kite them and get away. There was no killing them.

IN SUMMATION, SINCE I AM RANTING. AV twinking is awesome. I recommend it to anyone wanting to find a new way to pass the time. Just figure out what HWL pieces you want, and what Outland pieces you want, then farm them! Oh, I also got lucky and got ran through BWL and some other raid instances. Only thing I recall getting from all of that was Drake Fang Talisman. For a level 60, its like 2.5-3% hit. Its awesome ^_^

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
    read a fucking book
    This was pretty much what I was getting at with my first sentence. I seriously have NO idea what you are talking about. My whole post was based off the title, and that alone. Proper grammar and correct spelling goes a long way on the interwebs.

I'd just say that twinking as Horde in my battlegroup would be retarded since I haven't one a single AV for about three months, but if your ally in AV twinking, I think it works out better since you have the upper hand then.