Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blizz doesn't give a shit about "abuse" for outdated content. Though Naxx may be from this expansion, it's far from relevant content. The guild that got banned for abuse was doing so in ICC... big difference.

That being said. We really didn't need another Jider vid wasting space on the front page. I mean... really... all he does is his little back and forth thing for the most part, as well as demonstrate that he has way too much time on his hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must Boub keep glorifying this guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mivi12 View Post
    well....
    Blizzard casts Ban!
    Jider uses Vanish
    Vanish bugs
    Ban succeded

its a rogue remember? ^^

Yepp, it's a rogue indeed. Fixed!
    Vol'jin fanboy

One questions that comes into mind about the heirlooms is:

Between previous expansions heirlooms is given the new itemization prior to the new level.
    When the items turn 58 and 67 it gain the new itemization (and by that gain 10 and 30 dps on weapons)
    So the question is, will heirlooms turn Cataclysmic at say 78,
    therefor making them on par or even superior to quest items even if the heirlooms don't scale past 80.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should just give the option to upgrade your old heirlooms.
    Like a 1-85 heirloom would cost 1000 hero points, but for an upgrade you would pay the 1-80 heirloom + 500 hero points.
    This way my old heirlooms wouldn't be useless anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throlyn View Post
    Blizz doesn't give a shit about "abuse" for outdated content. Though Naxx may be from this expansion, it's far from relevant content. The guild that got banned for abuse was doing so in ICC... big difference.

That being said. We really didn't need another Jider vid wasting space on the front page. I mean... really... all he does is his little back and forth thing for the most part, as well as demonstrate that he has way too much time on his hands.
    when did you solo patchwerk/grob? play wow however you wish, jider likes to solo things, gratz to him, makes me feel good to be a rogue =)
    Chow is my love monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by deathleach View Post
    They should just give the option to upgrade your old heirlooms.
    Like a 1-85 heirloom would cost 1000 hero points, but for an upgrade you would pay the 1-80 heirloom + 500 hero points.
    This way my old heirlooms wouldn't be useless anymore.
    Except they're not going to be useless any more. They'll still work perfectly fine in the context of 1-80, and you'll even be able to toss in the new types of heirlooms to use alongside them. Imagine never having to worry about getting gear.

I agree with the potential for an upgrade to Cata-spec after a while, although I don't think it should be available right off. Blizzard doesn't tend to make leveling in a given expansion/zone of the world easier until quite a bit after that content it released.

The pre-fight thought and getting the hang of the timings during the fight is actually pretty impressive. I mean, how many of us are actually capable of going through that kind of thought process and having that level of awareness, especially after most of us have been spoon-fed and become more reliant on stuff like DBM.

Yes, I know he also uses DBM, my point is he parses those information and form a logical plan of action from it. We're just "You have Infest, RUN!", "Slime is coming out in 3 seconds, get ready my Snot button" or at best "Ice Cube! If you're taking the left spot, I'll go right"
    Last edited by catalystical; 2010-06-27 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Imagine never having to worry about getting gear.
    I'm sorry, but why are you even playing wow? Getting new gear is a major factor to the game, even more so at lower levels! Sure if you just want to power level your way to the level cap, I get you, but I still do not see the fun in passing up all the loot along the way!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do he even bother to solo all those bosses..

I hate the way trap launcher appears to work, why cast 1 spell to cast another. Why not just add in launched versions of the spells, all this unnecessary complication.

Nice job Jider! But I'm just wondering, why has Boub only posted about the 2 solos Jider did (which were awesome), and not any other solo? There have been solos of other Naxx bosses (like Heigan the Unclean) and other WotLK raid boss solos (like Sartharon), but no mention of them (which were done without exploiting).

That rogue is completely out of control!!! O.o

Quote Originally Posted by theniffrig View Post
    I'm sorry, but why are you even playing wow? Getting new gear is a major factor to the game, even more so at lower levels! Sure if you just want to power level your way to the level cap, I get you, but I still do not see the fun in passing up all the loot along the way!
    When it's the 10th time through the old world, it's stale getting the same old gear over and over again. Sometimes we just want to level to cap without having to worry about leveling out of our gear super fast. RAF does the same thing, you level so fast that gear-wise it's hard to keep up. Having a full set of heirloom gear eliminates that problem.

There's more to the low-level game than getting the gear. I'd rather enjoy the quests and worry about gear when I'm at the level cap.

Deleted
    Would someone please do me the favor and post the "jeez not this sh..." for all the people whining about jider/exploiting etc.

I mean we get it, you only play 30 minutes on the weekends during the week while clearing ICC hard and then you get back to your super meaningful life with all your friends, your wife, your children, your big house and fast supercars.

Sure buddy...........let's face it you are just another nerd in the firewall wasting your time with a game like the rest of us.

Ya know while they're at it they should retroactively ban everyone who solo'd lvl 60 Onyxia. That's right, go back into the database to the exact moment you did it and erase all of your character's/account's progress in the game from that point forward and then slap a permanent ban on you just for the hell of it.

Seems fair.
    Last edited by Bucky Mclachlan; 2010-06-27 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    "Currently holy paladins have the option of wielding a caster mace or sword. Why don't they itemize a 2handed healing mace (usable by everyone except priests) or allow them to wield 1 handed daggers?
    The intent is that Holy paladins use a mace and shield to heal. There may be occasional more unusual weapons -- we made a spellpower fist in Naxxramas for instance."

That is something they really should fix. Kinda sucks to be only able to use mace and shield as only healing weps as a pala, and as soon you watch for a sword (Always hit and dps wep), you are mostly likely to get strangled, and even if you get it, it feels wrong. And when a healing mace FINALLY drops, some other healing class gets it and you are stuck with your sword that all complains about. Would not mind a 2-handed mace for healing, or a bazooka, whatever, just as long Holy Palas get some more options. :')

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    he is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    "Armor downgrading in Cataclysm
    You will get a stat bonus of some kind if you wear "your" armor. You can still wear cloth, mail or leather of a lower armor type if it's a big upgrade, especially if it would get sharded anyway. But the days of Holy paladins in cloth or warrior wearing leather are probably behind us. (Source)"

So that ends the "Holydin rolled on my cloth QQ" but I am sure opens the door to some new and interesting whing that I cannot even imagine right now...
    MAYBE it ends the "Holydin rolled on my cloth QQ". Right now, the holy paladin mastery is tied to RNG, and we all know how useful it is to have a healer completely reliant on RNG to be able to do his/her job....

Quote Originally Posted by xabo View Post
    Why do he even bother to solo all those bosses..
    I don't know.. Why do someone even bother educating you. You don't seem to be one to use it very often.