Healing Mace Question

So throughout my WoW playing days, I have never been able to get good, itemized weapons. NEVER.

In Kara, my bow never dropped for my hunter.

In Ulduar/Naxx, I could never get a weapon higher than 213dps for my DK

Now on my pally, I can't get a damn mace to drop.

I have 4 frags of valanyr but my guild disband, and I'm currently 2nd in line behind a spriest(eh its the life of a recruit).

But Seriously, I just got regular lockjaw, the pug couldn't do heroic, so I was wondering what you guys thought about Reg Lockjaw vs the gavel I have equipt.

wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malfurion&cn=Incav

/discuss please

Can't post links yet :/

Get Lockjaw.

And try to find a guild, that does ICC25, and Uldu25, for your fragments.

I'm in a 11/12 HM guild lol. We clear Ulduar every week for mimron's head. I was just recruited, and accepted, so I am having to wait until the spriest completes his. I got lockjaw today in a ICC10 Pug, just needed to know which was better for my character. Basically haste vs int/sp.

Hang on to what you have now until you can craft the Uld mace. That's what I would do. I believe it's BiS.
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

Oh, thought your guild disbanded and you were in a fun guild or something now

But yeah, lockjaw is better, and try to get heroic lockjaw with your guild. How far is that spriest?

Damn 7/30.

I'm 4/30, I'm hoping once I past the trial stage, they can start giving them to me, but who knows?

Haha, ask the shadowpriest if he needs it that hard, and try to arrange something with him.
    If the spriest agrees with you, don't spend anymore dkp/epgp or whatever lootsystem you guys have (if you have rolls, go ahead and roll ) untill you have your legendary.

I will, but I don't want to seem too demanding, lol. So LJ vs Gavel? It puts me at 791 Haste(gaining 2.01% spell haste) but I lose 86 sp and 379 mana along with .15% crit chance.

In my opinion Lockjaw.

personnally i use hc trauma as i still hav 1017 haste unbuffed with it but i also have hc lockjaw if i want to use it, trauma isnt the best for a paly but it has good SP and and extra heal is a lil extra heal no matter how small its effects are for a pally still a good 3-5% for me usually.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    personnally i use hc trauma as i still hav 1017 haste unbuffed with it but i also have hc lockjaw if i want to use it, trauma isnt the best for a paly but it has good SP and and extra heal is a lil extra heal no matter how small its effects are for a pally still a good 3-5% for me usually.
    Trauma better for 10 man runs than 25 man runs, yes.