Deleted

Talking Warlock with Spriest buddy new to arena setups advice(2v2 3v3)

hey me and a Spriest buddy were looking to do arena we have ok pvp gear. What speccs work well with a Spriest as a warlock? I enjoy both Affliction and destro and have no intention of going demo.

Up to now in wotlk i have not done arena with my warlock only with my DK and at that i mostly have done BGs.
    i have some decent skills with my warlock and would love to know some arena team set ups that do well?

Thanks for all your replies guyz

10+ Year Old Account
    my best guess would be Afflic, him bubbling and both of yall's fears. Dot spam/Fear & Horror spam. worst comes to worst he can heal a bit, alot of CD's between both of yall. There might be a few teams that might tear you up but I can't think of any. Probably just otehr burst teams, who kills one person first.

Destro would probably just as dangerous with a SPriest, burn someone down while the healer is CC'd.

Edit>>And I'm not that great of a Lock I myself just asked for advice not too long ago on here, but I don't see why that wouldn't work.<<Edit

Affli is propably going to work the best.
    Rogues will own your team if you dont have the right timing.
    Other than that, it's a pretty strong comp. I just hope your priest can heal a bit too. Dots arent always going to work as you like them to.

Go afflication for unstable affliction this way healers catn dispell your and the SP dots. and even if they try so they get silenced and in that 5sec silence you can easily power burn some1. Let the priest focus the healer and silence/psychic horror him when your target is at 50% or so.

My advice is to always dot everything and than zerg the healer as he can never keep 2 up at the same time and if there is a paladin healer against you just nuke the dps and keep dispelling the beacons

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

Deleted
    Thanks a bunch guys any advice on 3v3 team comps? with Spriest? or any common teams where he can sub in ?

arenajunkies.com

Quote Originally Posted by The Bhoy View Post
    Thanks a bunch guys any advice on 3v3 team comps? with Spriest? or any common teams where he can sub in ?
    Find a RShaman, and run Shadowplay. It's not nearly as strong as it used to, but it's the only comp I can think of running with a Lock and SPriest. Although I imagine it wouldn't be bad with a RDruid as well.
    Last edited by Razariel; 2010-06-27 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razariel View Post
    Find a RShaman, and run Shadowplay. It's not nearly as strong as it used to, but it's the only comp I can think of running with a Lock and SPriest. Although I imagine it wouldn't be bad with a RDruid as well.
    Or an Ele Shaman? Arms Warrior/Frost Mage/Rogue I assume would work well with MS debuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lufee View Post
    Or an Ele Shaman? Arms Warrior/Frost Mage/Rogue I assume would work well with MS debuffs.
    I... guess you could play with an Ele shaman, but triple DPS is a shit setup IMO. And the other classes, just.. ehh. Triple DPS leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Just on a general note against rogues.
    Get in combat as soon as you can, just dot something to avoid sap.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Just on a general note against rogues.
    Get in combat as soon as you can, just dot something to avoid sap.
    You don't have to dot anything as a warlock, just send your pet in and out all the time and you can't really get sapped.

Quote Originally Posted by raf_man View Post
    You don't have to dot anything as a warlock, just send your pet in and out all the time and you can't really get sapped.
    This, warlocks are pretty much immune to sap unless it's double stealth.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

May seem obvious to you, just thought I would bring it up.