Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay 90 View Post
    personaly i must say hunter is the most fun class as it is my main and i have played many other classes and got a fair few to 80 but nothing has ever gave me asmuch enjoyment as a hunter also alot of people who have a hunter alt (who i know) will play it an awful lot more than there main as they agree with me the its fun.

Edit: is almost forgot to mention jump shot
    I made a Hunter alt. Leveled through BGs, and with all BoA gear and some enchants, I could take on 4+ Alliance at once. After I hit level 31, though, got bored and haven't touched it since. Sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll View Post
    Personally I love dps. Fi ding any way to squeak out max damage. In a world of misdirects tanks don't even have to worry about initial threat anymore so at best you have to worry about adds. Healing is a joke ATM. It's all overheals and preventing spike damage right now. In catty that might change back to bc style, where healing was fun.

I play a ret paladin with great offspec gear. When I tank I worry more about my dps than anything else and when I heal all I heal is toc, I drastically outgear, so all I try to do is top healing by sniping heals on people I dint actually need to heal. Or I try to see how much overhealing I can do.

Also have a shaman that all I play is enh. Have a derby resto set, but spaming ch is boring as hell. A warlock, ranged change up. And nit yet 80 a rogue that I can't stand, a war that is dps because I don't enjoy tanking in a war in leveling instance, and a priest. The priest I truly enjoy playing disc. Shadow is fun too, but I love disc over other healers and really look forward to catty changes for them.
    Ret Pala would also be a thing that could replace my hunger for warriors, or its just not the same at all?

I'd go with warrior, but that's mostly becuase of charge. I know it's kind of shallow, but It's just such a fun ability.

But, if you're concerned about having to re-level, you could always go for a DK. I know a lot of people give them shit, but they're most likely the toughest of all the tank classes to play since you not only have to get good at managing CDs (like DnD CD for AoE) on top of rune CDs, but, you also have a larget amount of "Oh shit" buttons on short CDs to manage, plus your death strikes and rune taps need to be sync'd with your healers heals as well as Vampiric blood.

In all honesty, it really just comes down to what you enjoy out of the game. I'm really tempted to roll a warrior simply out of my love for charging. It sounds dumb, but it's what I enjoy. In the end, there will be something you enjoy, and whatever that is will narrow things down a bit.

I'm still torn between a warrior or a death knight (comes down to charging/brutal face smashing, or the stretagy required for you self-heals and CD/rune useage). I think in the end I'll level up both and see which one I enjoy more.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2010-06-27 at 06:08 PM.

Me, I will be leveling from 1 as a worgen of some sort when the expansion hits. I tried a warrior and got it to 27 before I deleted it. I prefer the classes that are able to heal themselves in some way. Leveling a warlock at the moment, and am enjoying it this time. I personally like the pet classes (warlock and hunter) and the hybrids that have a healing spec (paladin, druid; shaman and priest I haven't really done). But I will be creating a priest and leveling as shadow (more than likely). Gonna forgo the heirlooms on her (female worgen) until I reach 60 so I can breeze through outland and northrend, then back to normal gear at 78 when I head to Hyjal. Or I may go with another warlock.

So really, only you can answer your question on which class to go with (whether you have to start at 1 or can start at 80)

Deleted
    Retribution spec, it does just as well as "AoE lvling Prot"

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior, Paladin, and Druid!

I'd say a prot warrior. It's the most fun I've had in a long time.

My three favorite classes are warrior, priest and hunter. Tank, heal and dps in that order. I hardly ever quest with my priest though as I find shadowspec so boring.

I'm most likely going further with prot warrior and my hunter when Cata is out. Priest is still only at 69 whilst Hunter is ICC-geared and Warrior is heroics geared.