Deleted

EoF - Sigil or CSK

Ok I gather my very 1st 30+ EoFs by heroics+ahune and don't know what to go with 1st.
    Corroded skel key or Sigil(I'm using starting zone one) or myb smth else.
    As you probably guessed I'm tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't get the tank sigil from frost, ever. Get the one from triumph instead.

As for whether to get the trinket or something else - I'd need to see your other gear. But from the two you listed, the trinket is the way to go. The sigil sucks big time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mhp View Post
    Don't get the tank sigil from frost, ever. Get the one from triumph instead.

As for whether to get the trinket or something else - I'd need to see your other gear. But from the two you listed, the trinket is the way to go. The sigil sucks big time.
    Why does sigil suck so much? And also here's my armory link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ar&cn=Executos

get the trinket first as its a great replacement from the engi trinket

10+ Year Old Account
    The sigil sucks because it has a ramp up time. If you can't use RS every 15 seconds, it will fall off. For heroics, it's not worth it, it will fall off quite often, and the extra dodge it would grant over the triumph sigil is wasted there anyway.

For raids, on most of the fights, there will be times when you won't RS for 15 seconds, the buff falls off, and you have to restack it again.

The triumph sigil, while it grants slightly less dodge, has a higher uptime, which makes it superior.

(The same goes for the DPS sigil. It's good if all you do is stand still and spank the boss. It fails if you don't)

Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Why does sigil suck so much?
    The Sigil sucks because it need to stack five times... in most cases it runs out before it reaches it because of the shorter duration so unless you have a boss like patchwerk who is constantly hitting you without phase transition or casting stuff i will most likely not even stack
    -marrowgar resets at least every bonestorm
    -ldw casting often so it runs out
    -saurfang tank switching
    and so on... stick with the thriumph sigil its much better in most cases it has a 5 second longer duration and you gain the full 200 rating with one hit