Thread: Bio - Zul'Kis

Bio - Zul'Kis

Okay so i have written this one before, but i can't remember, so Gief my Bio

Name : Zul'Kis

Race : Troll

Tribe : Zandalar Tribe

History : Zul'Kis was born on Kalimdor and lived there for 5 years until my Village was raided by the Alliance.
    Almost the whole village was killed, there were few survivors, and Zul'Kis was one of them.

Zul'Kis and the other survivors wandered in hope of finding a village to survive.
    When they wandered through a Forest, we were attacked by some raptors, luckily Zul'Kis got away.
    Zul'Kis walked until he saw the Coast, he also saw a ship there.

Zul'Kis ran as fast as he could toward's the Ship, he shouted "HELLO!", then someone jumped off the ship down to him and said "Who are you?".
    Zul'Kis were frightened, but he said "Zul'Kis", The mystic person replied "Where are you from", Zul'Kis then answered him "A village that was raided by humans".
    He mumbled "Filthy humans" and told Zul'Kis to come Aboard.

Aboard the ship, there were only trolls, But these trolls were bigger than other Trolls, then one of them said " We are the Zandalar Tribe, please come with us to Zuldazar.
    Zul'Kis and the other trolls then sailed to Zuldazar

When finaly porting at Zuldazar, A troll rode down to the ship all the trolls kneeled to this Troll, except Zul'Kis , who were confused , This troll then said " Who are you, i haven't seen ou here before, and you'r small",
    Zul'Kis then said "Im Zul'Kis, i come from Kalimdor",
    "My name is Rastakhan, King of the trolls", replied the troll
    Suddenly Zul'Kis got pretty nervous.

Rastakhan said "Would you like to be a Witch Doctor?"
    Zul'Kis replied "Umm, Yes"
    "Tha's great" said Rastakhan

When Zul'Kis grew older, he became the Ambassador of Rastakhan , and a powerful Witch Doctor.

FAQ:Why did the alliance attack his village? Cause they felt like doing it

Where in Kalmidor is this village meant to be? Feralas

Why did the "mystic person" tell Zul'kis to come aboard? Cause Zul'Kis had nowhere to stay

Who is this "Mystic Person"? Some random troll on the boat

Why did the Zandalar tribe want him top join them? Because he were abandoned, and they a good people and don't want him do die

Why did Rastakhan ask him to be a witch doctor? Because Rastakhan got the feeling of him being the one ( Rastakhan couldn't have kids )

how did his training go? Very well

Why was he made ambassador? Because he gained Rastakhan's trust
    Last edited by Thaanerazz; 2010-06-27 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Added FAQ

10+ Year Old Account
    It needs more information added to it.

Why did the alliance attack his village?
    Where in Kalmidor is this village meant to be?
    Why did the "mystic person" tell Zul'kis to come aboard?
    Who is this "Mystic Person"?
    Why did the Zandalar tribe want him top join them?
    Why did Rastakhan ask him to be a witch doctor?
    how did his training go?
    Why was he made ambassador?

I know it's alot of questions but if you can fit in answers to them you can make the bio alot more comprehensive.

Why did the alliance attack his village? Cause they felt like doing it

Where in Kalmidor is this village meant to be? Feralas

Why did the "mystic person" tell Zul'kis to come aboard? Cause Zul'Kis had nowhere to stay

Who is this "Mystic Person"? Some random troll on the boat

Why did the Zandalar tribe want him top join them? Because he were abandoned, and they a good people and don't want him do die

Why did Rastakhan ask him to be a witch doctor? Because Rastakhan got the feeling of him being the one ( Rastakhan couldn't have kids )

how did his training go? Very well

Why was he made ambassador? Because he gained Rastakhan's trust

Your answers have a lot to be desired. Answering "Cause they felt like doing it" to the question about the Alliance attacking the village isn't proper roleplaying material. There should be a good answer for every question one might have, instead of ones that don't add to the story of the bio.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I did the questions I meant for you to incorperate the answers into your bio and to give much longer ones that just "Cause they felt like it"...

Edit: It's quite easy to make up a reason for a village to be destroyed. Say the Night Elves did not like trolls staying in former Night Elf lands?
    Maybe the Explorers League wanted to conduct a dig and the trolls happened to be where they wanted to dig?
    Or maybe the trolls stolen from an alliance outpost?

All simple back stories and easy to think up on the spot.

Switched between first and third person a bit, some spelling and punctuation errors and poor sentence structure

First off, Humans hadn't sailed over to Kalimdor yet, they were all in the Eastern Kingdoms.
    Secondly, trolls are known for hating all other species, especially other trolls. The exception to this are the Darkspears, the shadow trolls who helped the Night Elves and also the Forest trolls in the Hinterlands. They only come together every few years at Zuldazar for a troll meeting. Impossible they would take up some 5-6 year old troll who wasnt of their tribe back home
    Thirdly, what business did the Zandalari trolls have in Kalimdor? And why did they leave as soon as they picked up the vagrant?
    Fourthly, why would Rastakhan greet some ship and immediately ask a child from another tribe and race of trolls to become his apprentice?

---------- Post added 2010-06-28 at 10:43 PM ----------

Also, Zul' is a prefix given to a trolls name or a place held in high esteem by other trolls. It generally means 'Great' or 'Powerful'

Examples of this are 'Zul'jin', 'Zuldazar', 'Zul'drak'