Poll: How do you consider Warcraft story nowdays ?

What you think about WoWstory nowdays ?

Do you still care about the WoW story nowdays ?

The text wall that follow is my opinion about wow story nowdays you obviusly dont need to read it if you dont want just give your own opinion

I for one find myself giveing less and less atention to the lore... at first when Cata was released i was like OMG i want to see all thos zone ... Im wondering how Hyjal looks o.o ?
    But i find wow story to be less and less atractiv..
    Reason :
    WOTLK was a greate expansion STORYWISE in my option but..meh it got screwed at the end , first ToC ( im not talking about the fact that the raid was a pice of s*** ) was like... comon they got so many things they could do like Ajul'nerub raid for exempel or Zul'(insert name here ) with ice trolls , that "coliseum" was a true downfall storywise , but i was like oky its not the end of the world they might have lacked the time to do something new and exciting with cata/icc in development .

Then comes ICC and i was like wtf there are 3 fucking gates that stay there with a hord of over 9000 elit guarding them and frost wyrms patroling the sky yet they managed to bring a ram inside ICC countryard , asault the cidatel and the guards of IC dont even notice.. Lame , totaly lame . NO scars of epic battle , no assault ICC quest where you fight all those undeads , no dailys to mentain the crusade position infront of ICC... the list gose on

And the bigest disapointment is how blizz let those retarded anime script writer to involve themself in Warcraft story
    Il give you to big exempel : 1 Sunwell , idk if any of you paid much attention but the sotry of SW geting back its power was something with a girl actualy haveing the power of SW inside her and ... well alot of crap like that read more here : http://www.wowwiki.com/Anveena at first I was like WTF, who is that .. i dont even then i did a little reserch and i find out its the product of a retarded wow novel... /cry ;( But I was like oky it happend once BT had a greate War 3 related story .. maybe blizz did it cuz of the lack of ideas
    But LK encounter ending... that cross the line The guy was my Fauvorite character in all Warcraft ( Arthas ) he killed ( well not killed just left him hurted and unconcious to die ) his friend and the dude wich teached him how to fight, Muradin , and took Frostmorune knowing the blade is cursed to take his revange on Mal'ganis , he killed his father knowing what hes doing ... sure he was half under the influence of the LK but he still had his own mind not like other undeads ( see in Warcraft 3 undead campagin when he remembers of the fact that he last visited Quel'thalas when he was a boy..bla bla bla ) and still dosent regret the fact he slaughterd thousens of ppl's. And now after haveing a 1 min speach how he would torture our soul for all eternity he like dies and.. " ohh i now after 15 years of being the bad guy fell so sory " this was the moment when i personaly realized Warcraft story is no more what it used to be.. is only the equivalent of a cheep anime , movie or book .

I like Emerald Dream lore. Go go Emerald Dream expansion!
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

10+ Year Old Account
    no i dont care i just want to raid
    ....................................................................................

I am very lazy, if I have to read about lore it skips me...

But I do like the animated lore story at the death gate, blizz should add more stuff like that to blow more life into the game for lazy ass fuks like myself :P

Deleted
    I love emeral dream lore and night elf/druid lore... Cataclysm, gogo

warcraft lore > every other mmo lore. i know most of the lore and the events from warcraft 3 that lead up to WoW and TBC and WLK. Cataclysm is gonna bring even more lore <3

10+ Year Old Account
    one of the worst things was what the hell were darion, jaina,sylvanas etc doing when tirion and the heroes were battling the lich king himself?

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Deleted
    WoW is an MMO. MMOs by their special nature, are not suitable for telling stories.

In WoWs case, the lore was always bended to suit the game-play. Need new races? Adjust the lore! Need a new raid-tier? Adjust the lore! Need a new class? Adjust the lore! Want to have more rivalry between Horde and Alliance? Make Garrosh Warchief!

While it's great having a World with so much rich background-story to work in, it's really hard to tell a story per se, that has some kind of impact on the actual world.

If I want a good story, I'll play a Single-Player Game, like Mass Effect or Dragon Age. WoW is about something else.

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    one of the worst things was what the hell were darion, jaina,sylvanas etc doing when tirion and the heroes were battling the lich king himself?
    Hah, that always kinda bothered me. They had to keep pushing Tirion as the Lich King's main adversary... but why? There were soooo many other characters that had it out for the lich king.. I always though Sylvanas shoulda been there for the final blow. ^_^;;

It was Tirion because Jaina will not have the guts to finish "Arthas" and Sylvanas will spit on him, rip him off in pieces while cursing his family and burn the pieces to ashes.

And, as the Sylvanass's will be a wonderful end for the Lich King, the game is +12.