10+ Year Old Account

Setting up MSBT for Rogues

I'm trying to a lot of setups with MSBT to trigger when there are 5 combo points or 5 deadly poison stacked on the target. I tried many auras options on the trainning decoy with no success, any idea how to setup MSBT for that?

Re: Setting up MSBT for Rogues

Maybe let PowerAuras do what you're trying to do.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

10+ Year Old Account

I already thought about installing it but that wouldn't be necessary to have a 2nd addon if one can also do it with some setup.

I already found some ideas about the combo points, which are easier than poisons to be done.

Just trying to figure out poisons now

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

My MSBT automatically screams "FINISH IT!" when there are 5 CP on my target - with default settings.
    Have a look at that specific trigger to figure out how to do it with poisons.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

As previously stated, MSBT will already show "Finish It!" out of the box already. but check that the options isn't turned off if you aren't seeing it displayed by doing the following.

/msbt, Events, Event Catagory -> Notification, Scroll down to "Combo points full" and make sure there is a tick in that box.

in order to set up a notification for deadly poisons, follow these steps.

/msbt, Triggers, Add New Trigger, name it what ever you want to be displayed.
    Click "Add Event" at the main events section.
    Choose "Aura Application" in the drop down menu.
    Change the first condition to -> Condition:"Recipient Unit Affliction" / Relation:"Is Equal To" / Parameter:"Target", save this.
    Change the second condition to -> Condition:"Skill Name" / Relation:"Is Equal To" / Parameter:"Deadly Poison IX", save this.
    Add a third condition and change to -> Condition:"Amount" / Relation:"Is Equal To" / Parameter:"5", save this.
    Save the Event.
    You can change the colour, name, place it appears on screen etc, from the Triggers menu.

10+ Year Old Account

I think I was just missing the poison number!!!

Deleted
    I envenom with both 4 & 5 combo points, i know that MSBT already displays a nice msg when you have 5CP but what about when i got 4CP can i create a trigger for that? if so how? Also i would like to know how to create a trigger for when you gain/lose windfury aura, so you know when you are in and out of range of the totem.

Deleted
    Bump

I really need to know how to do this!