Poll: would you like to see karazhan in cataclysm?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lol View Post
    No more rehashed content.
    ony was a b day gift from blizzard for itself for us for the lulz
    naxx was..... never actually seen by many players since it was out dated by tbc very very very soon after it went live.

Deleted
    While Karazhan still is one of my favourite raids, I wouldn't really want it for it to become Naxx v.2 v.2

I dont want to see karazhan repeat however I would love to see a karazhan style raid (setting/music). LK raids are very dull when it comes to setting. Arthas should have hired an interior designer preferably a living person instead of letting a bunch of rotting corpses decorate the place.

Back to topic yes on a classy raid.

Karazhan has been cleared and long forgotten... but whilst you were away in far off Northrend, the Twilight's Hammer have quietly become the new residents. New bosses/fight mechanics, new decoration, same Keep.

yeah I cold get into that... but don't bring it back witht he same fights just tuned for 85...

10+ Year Old Account
    too much farming it in BC
    so, no

I dont want to see karazhan repeat however I would love to see a karazhan style raid (setting/music). LK raids are very dull when it comes to setting. Arthas should have hired an interior designer preferably a living person instead of letting a bunch of rotting corpses decorate the place.

Back to topic yes on a classy raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either the mirror kara in the crypts or gtfo with revamping old content for nostalgias sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm... the dark riders did have something to do with the worgen lore