Radeon Recruiting ICC 11/12 Heroic 25 12/12 ICC 10mhc

www.radeon-guild.net
    www.radeon-guild.com

Raiding times
    We are raiding 4 days a week. (Wednesday, Thursday,Sunday and Monday 20:00h - 23:30h)

Recruiting

HIGH - Druid (Balance & Feral dps)
    HIGH - Shaman (Enhance)
    HIGH - Hunter
    MEDIUM - Rogue
    HIGH - Death Knight(DPS)

Contacts
    For more information you can contact: Alatáriëll, Warslayer, Sizzlewinch or Esper

Raid Movies
    >> Click here <<

3.3 Achievements
    Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player)

3.2 Achievements
    Completed all Coliseum achievements

3.1 Achievements
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25 player)
    Alone in the Darkness (25 player)
    Observed (25 player)
    Conqueror of Ulduar

3.3 Achievements
    Bane of the Fallen King
    Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 player)

3.2 Achievements
    Completed all Coliseum achievements

3.1 Achievements
    Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 player)
    Alone in the Darkness (10 player)
    Observed (10 player)
    Champion of Ulduar

Looking for
    RADEON is looking for players who know their class. What this means is we do not want players who rolled an alternate character, picked up some gear, and decided he/she wanted to play this character now. We want someone who knows their class inside and out and we expect this from all of our members.

We're looking for players who have extremely good environmental awareness. Boss encounters today are extremely unforgiving to tunnel visioning healers and/or DPS. You have to know where you are at all times and if you do not, your performance will show this. We're not looking for players who spend an exceptional amount of time in ice blocks, doom fire patches, in void zones, or anything else that could be considered as ridiculous as these few examples.

Being able to actually make our raid times is also extremely important. Trial members are expected to make at least 90% of all raids. During progress we raid up to 5 days a week. However, when new content is defeated and officially considered "farm content," we only raid 2 or 3 days a week. Our raids start at 8:00pm and end around 11:30pm. If you cannot dedicate yourself to that schedule, this guild is not a good choice for you.

Being able to maximize your character is also extremely important. We expect you to put enough time into your character to maximize it's potential. For example, we are not looking for tanks who are honored with Sons of Hodir and have herbalism and tailoring as professions. You will be expected to have professions that increase the effectiveness of your characters stats as opposed to professions that increase your gold count.

Finally, we're looking for players who have a great attitude towards the game and other players. We want members who enjoy raiding, enjoy the challenge the game brings, and know how to interact with other people. We spend a lot of time in this game and a "cancerous" player does nothing but bring down the entire raid.A positive raiding atmosphere is extremely important to us. Because Because of this, we have an absolute "zero tolerance" policy when it comes to guild drama.very vocal about improving our raids and we want members who know how to take constructive criticism and learn from it. We understand that nobody is perfect but we also understand that learning from your own (or other players) mistakes is part of the progression process.
    Last edited by warslayer; 2010-07-29 at 12:18 PM. Reason: forgot the recruit stuff :D

In As a shorty playing in the front yard of the crib
    Fell down, and I bumped my head
    Somebody helped me up and asked me if I bumped my head
    I said "Yeah"
    So then they said "Oh so that mean we gon, you gon switch it on em'?"
    I said "Yeah, Flipmode, Flipmode is the greatest"