Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The chicken hit Morrowdawn hard in the chest. He looked down at the stain taht had appeared. "I'd suggest you keep your chicken to yourself!" he yelled at Strider.

"Calm down lad, we've gotta stick together if we're going to solve this..." Beldruk said to Morrowdawn to placate him."And what in the light's name is a Xoroth?" he directed at Garots.

"Homeland of many a cursed creatures. I know little myself, but the Worgen may have hailed from the planet.."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

"It is the homeworld of the Nathrezim; Dreadlords, to the common man."

Clearing his throat, Archilios said, "We had best get moving. I fear time is short..."

Garots nodded.

"We need to collect the others, but I feel their time is limited.."
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

"Then they will have to find us. Come, let us be off."

~~~

The library was huge, and crammed with books. No center of learning, be it Theramore, Stormwind, or even Dalaran possessed a collection of arcane texts this size. It was also empty of spirits and demons. The group began to walk up the path leading to the higher levels of the library.

Garots rushed to the first available bookcase, and began throwing books out.

"It should be somewhere....."
    Best of 5 years!

((alright guys, since it's obvious everyone's left this thread for dead, here's the plotline after this point))

DELETED SO NOBODY CAN FIND OUT THE SECRET PLOTLINE

10+ Year Old Account
    (( aww, that sounds so cool, I wish that'd happened ))