Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Vexdin and Vanessa found their way out of the black forest to find a path leading west.

Vanessa huffed and bent over, her hands on her knees. "Geeze Vex hold up a sec, cant we take a rest for a few minutes?"

"you have two, we must get to the town quickly" Vexdin said breathing deeply. Vexdin paced, he had an uneasy feeling and wanted to get into town quickly.

"Ok thats enough rest lets get moving, we should be close to town you can rest there." Vexdin began walking again down the path.

Vanessa jumped up jogging to catch up. "Cmon slow down we can handle a few wolves geeze." She huffed as the pair went off down the road.

Soon they saw light, then buildings. The town of darkshire had changed much since his time in the monastery just a days walk north. Vexdin was surprised at the number of people still in the town as they reached the courtyard.

With Vanessa leaning against the horse railing near the inn, Vexdin looked around to see if he could figure out who summoned them. As Vexdin was looking around he heard a high pitched voice talking about Karazhan, he looked to his right to see a strange group standing around the center talking.

Vexdin approached the gnome who spoke of Kharazhan. "Excuse me, sorry for interrupting but did you just mention the tower Kharazhan? did you too recive a summons?"
    Last edited by Nexerima; 2010-06-28 at 08:25 PM.

"Nice to meet you Paladin."

Garots spoke.

"Arilios, when do we leave?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

"Soon enough. I don't believe we are all here, though."

Turning to the elf, Arilios said "Yes. If you received the summons, then you will be coming with us."

His eyes grew wider as he looked up at the the violet eyed elf. Vexdin thought to himself "Hmm I've never seen an elf like this before. I feel no demonic presence but ill be careful." Vexdin stood up straight.

"May I inquire as to the nature of this expedition? seems odd for a group to just up and go to such a dangerous place." Vexdin replied looking the elf directly in the eyes.
    Last edited by Nexerima; 2010-06-28 at 08:38 PM.

Garots turned to the Tall Crusader again.

"This will be my 3rd time inside this blasted tower."

Garots spoke, clearly disliking the tower now.

"I've seen it in many shapes of disorder."

He stared the Elf in the eye.

"I am after something I left in the library years ago..."
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    after hearing enough Strider decided to Inturupt the party.
    "Exuse me? I Thought I heard you all talking about Kharazhan.. Forgive my rudeness but I feel like I have business there."
    Last edited by stalling; 2010-06-28 at 08:46 PM.

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

"We are going to Karazhan to find out what has been causing such turbulent arcane fluctuations there. It's probable that there is demonic involvement; another attempt at summoning Kil'Jaeden or some other archfiend into the world."

Garots nodded.

"The Gnomish labs I have been visiting recently have been having their flux reading off the chart; it also seems that multiple wyrmholes have generated in the crypts."
    Best of 5 years!

((Just to relive confusion how many elves are there so far I count 3? I know technically Arilios isn't an elf but when hes in that form I count him as one. maybe calling the elves by their eye color would help relive confusion when not referred to by name.))

"I see. I shall inform my companion. In the mean time we shall be at the inn, come get us when you intend to leave." Vexdin said calmly as he left to find the now rested Vanessa looking a bit confused.

Looking down Vexdin stopped in front of the paladin. "Apparently there have been demonic disturbances in the tower, we will be leaving with them as soon as the rest of the group arrives."

"Yea ok." Vanessa pointed."Who is that other crusader over there? I didn't see him at the camp." Said Vanessa staring at the bloodelf in the argent dawn tabard.

Looking over his shoulder just now noticing the bloodelf standing in the group. "Not sure, go ask. Ill be at the inn I could use a bit of tea by now."

"Ok, ill see you in a bit." Vanessa walked over to the crowd looking at the bloodelf. "Excuse me but I see you too are a member of the dawn. May I ask were you came from? I do not remember any elves other than Vex over there at the camp in Elwynn." Vanessa pointed to Vexdin walking into the inn.
    Last edited by Nexerima; 2010-06-28 at 09:03 PM.

After shaking off the feeling, Niklaus' eyes wondered the square. Around the Crusade's tent were the two elves; several humans, a gnome. In the distance he saw a man with a purple bandana, steadily walking towards the town. He walked to the tent and sat on the ground next to one of the poles holding it up. He pulled the brim of his hat low, and pulled his pistol. "Beautiful" he muttered as he looked over the weapon. Ebony handle... leather filed grip... ornate trusilver inlay... rifled iron chamber. Goblins sure know how to make something destructive, beautiful. His eyes peered upward, and he raised his brim. More people had come, and he heard talk of the tower of Karazhan. He'd been there once, as a scout for the Violet Eye during his stay in Dalaran, but never really entered the tower.

He looked over to the Red-haired elf and stared. He would be wary of this one, because if he was a dragon, he could easily discover the various lies and secrets Nick had. He continued to stare.
    Last edited by Theodekk; 2010-06-28 at 09:00 PM.
    “The shadows will hide me until my true power is recognized.”
    RP Character -- Niklaus "Nick" Giorgiovo (My First)

10+ Year Old Account
    "Forgive me." Said Strider, turning to walk away, but he paused mid step. Turning back to face the elf with violet eyes the youth asked. "You wouldn't be looking for another member for your party, would you? I have certain... assets I can bring to the table."
    It was a stretch but Strider new in his gut, one way or another, he was meant to go into that tower.
    Taking out the purple bandanna He wiped his brow. His head was head still pounding, but he was getting used to the pain.
    Last edited by stalling; 2010-06-28 at 08:54 PM.

Looking at the man with the bandanna, Arilios said "You were summoned, yes? You are welcome to join us."

((hrm, is that everyone, or am I still missing a few people?))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((not sure))
    "sssaaayyyy yeesssss"
    The whispers, They were back!
    Still wanting to travel, but remembering no such summon Strider lied through his teeth.
    "Yes of course, are we all here?"
    ((we'll say that the summon was received when Skylar was in control))

((were still missing aramore and his guy))

Garots looked at the crowd, and telling Matt something.

"Get ready to leave, because you'll be carrying our bags." Garots laughed.

---------- Post added 2010-06-28 at 02:17 PM ----------

((We don't have Under, Ara, and End'g))
    Best of 5 years!

Garots approached the Argent Crusader.

"If you ever need any work done, this boy will"

Garots said, pushing Matt forward.
    Best of 5 years!

Smiling, Archilios nodded his thanks. "It seems that he's fairly overworked, though. I shouldn't need much help with my gear"

"It is his punishment for stalking" Garots laughed, elbowing Matt.

His face turned serious.

"What experience do you have in Karazhan, as I have plenty to share."
    Best of 5 years!

"I have been in there several times, to help get rid of the demons within, as has my comrade Arilios, here. As well, we're here to procure a couple tomes from the library, so they cannot be used by those with dark intentions.

Shifting slightly, Archilios asked "And what is your reason to be here, aside from being summoned to help with our investigation?"