1. #1

    New KOTOR Trailer

    Not to get all Fanboy or anything like that... but a new SWTOR Trailer came out in E3 a few days back and it makes me have hope for the Trooper Class.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0RuR...eature=channel

    For a MMO with a super massive budget, it's expected for them to make nice trailers.

    Just hope they will improve in-game graphics, they are really bad.
    Last edited by Daginni; 2010-06-28 at 07:52 PM. Reason: KOTOR changed to SWTOR

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Not to get all Fanboy or anything like that... but a new KOTOR Trailer came out in E3 a few days back and it makes me have hope for the Trooper Class.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0RuR...eature=channel

    For a MMO with a super massive budget, it's expected for them to make nice trailers.

    Just hope they will improve in-game graphics, they are really bad.
    You mean SWTOR?

  3. #3
    Too many MMO's have come and gone with high hopes (Lord of the Rings and AION) to make me think this will be anything special.

  4. #4
    The Unstoppable Force det's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The forums
    Posts
    20,231
    Really nice trailer and all (bit crappy multiplane shots at the start with that moving foreground and the locked background though).

    Unfortunately it tells me nothing about the game...only that Bioware can meke great trailers.

    Oh - and that stupid hero guy should have worn his helm like his buddies in the first shot ^^. There go his chances with that girl.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ... there are lots of different types of players, with different amounts of time to play, and different tastes for the content and difficulty and time commitment they want to give to any of those pieces of content. The person that plays for an hour or so a few times a week is playing the same game as the person that plays five hours every night.....
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...261?page=8#154

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    You mean SWTOR?
    I remember it as KOTOR more than I know it as SWTOR.

    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Really nice trailer and all (bit crappy multiplane shots at the start with that moving foreground and the locked background though).

    Unfortunately it tells me nothing about the game...only that Bioware can meke great trailers.

    Oh - and that stupid hero guy should have worn his helm like his buddies in the first shot ^^. There go his chances with that girl.
    Yea, but still looks nice to those who don't know nothing about multiplane shots.

    Also, in truth, that Grenade he was holding should've blown his arm off, he would've had no face, and that armor wouldn't of done much. But I guess we can say Friendly Fire was on or something.

  6. #6
    Well, this is just a cinematic trailer. So, i wouldn't get too excited.

    Don't get me wrong, i want this game to pass with flying colors. I'm a fan of Star Wars, and although they are mostly unrelated to the movies, i found KOTOR to be a damn good game.

    It's just...This is a cinematic trailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post

    Also, in truth, that Grenade he was holding should've blown his arm off, he would've had no face, and that armor wouldn't of done much. But I guess we can say Friendly Fire was on or something.
    So, your an expert in futuristic grenades in games that aren't out yet? Cool

  8. #8
    I'd say not to be excited by a cinematic, but I still get giddy every time Blizzard release a cinematic, so I've no room to talk.

  9. #9
    Field Marshal Cryblood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Between Games
    Posts
    76
    game play looks fun as well, i cant wait to knock some jedi skulls together as a sith

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •