how do you use same ui for all characters

hello i just downloaded a pack and was wondering how i would make it so all my characters have the same design for ui. when i downloaded the pack, it was just a clump of addons and i made it nice on my rogue. but on other characters it is not the same and i have like 8 guys

can u tell me how thx

go to your WTF folder/server then head into caracthers there you have to duplicate the rogue one and change the name folder to the other chars names

Most AddOns have a Profile Manager. The settings you have done on your rogue should have been autosaved, so when you log on an alt you should be able to load the profile in the addons settings UI. You will have to do this for every single addon though.

First of all, most addon packs usualy come with default settings so you don't need to set them up manually. You just copy the settings folder where it's supposed to be and voila, addons are set up (most of them anyway). Now, how to clone settings to multiple characters:
    the addon config path is like this: {WoW_FOLDER}\WTF\{ACCOUNT_NAME}\{REALM_NAME}\{CHARACTER_NAME}
    if you want to copy whole settings just copy the {CHARACTER_NAME} folder to correct realm and rename it to the name of designated character. There are some addons that can't be configured this way, however you should still be able to access their settings from ingame menus. Typical example of this is Bartender. In this case you just open the configuration window of the addon, navigate to Profiles tab, choose new profile, and then select the profile you want to have in "Copy from" dropdown menu.

back up your WTF folder before copying the character folder and renaming for your other characters, then replace the macro-cache & binding-cache in the new folder with the ones from the old folder. Otherwise you might mess up your macros and bindings.
    Wow account disabled, waiting for D3!

Most addons will save their settings into a profile.
    If the addon does that, there will be an option once you are on another character to load a profile either by a name, in which case you need to make sure you save it with one, or by the character.

Some addons may offer a save per character, or save per account option.

Quote Originally Posted by Orcan View Post
    back up your WTF folder before copying the character folder and renaming for your other characters, then replace the macro-cache & binding-cache in the new folder with the ones from the old folder. Otherwise you might mess up your macros and bindings.
    Actualy I'm using same binds across all characters (even trying to bind similar abilities to same keys)

Yeah I found it hard to "relearn" where I put everything,
    so yeah the more streamlined you can make it between all toons the better.
    My headaches went away after that

I use Shadowed Unit Frames for my, well, unit frames. They are automatically saved on all your characters, I think, at least it works like that for me. Bartender for action bars, I have to load my main's settings under the profile section every time I make a new character.

Also, hoffa55, that avatar...

for all the addons that use profiles there is a really neat addon called Reflux.
    It can copy/set all Profiles to a specified one with just one command line.
    Welcome to the Internet, where the men are men, the women are men, the children are police officers, everyone is correct all of the time, even when they're wrong, and where opinions are more valid the more insults and swear words you include with them.