Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    and again, Thank you so mutch !

i never understood people who have 60 alts but use items from lich king like BoA items - even just to level. Hardly fitting with the theme of the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetis View Post
    i never understood people who have 60 alts but use items from lich king like BoA items - even just to level. Hardly fitting with the theme of the character.
    Em? what do you mean? that you do not like 60 alts that have WotLK gear, enchants and gems? or is it something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    im sorry to tell you but twink raiding is just stupid...... the fact that game mechanics have changes so much since then has made it a joke. 70 is worst because of the nerf but over all its just pointless =/ whats worst is ive seen these so called "Legacy guilds" and they use wrath enchants and gems in their gear which just makes it easier.....

but honestly what is the point?
    I'm guessing that the point is having fun. You cannot judge what is fun for the other players and you cannot tell that what to do, after all they pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aswed View Post
    I'm guessing that the point is having fun. You cannot judge what is fun for the other players and you cannot tell that what to do, after all they pay for it.
    You my sir, you got it

---------- Post added 2010-06-28 at 09:55 PM ----------

But thanks for the help Ozires now i know a little what i have to aim for