Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I'm loving every bit of cataclysm, but I get slightly confused with the "bad guys" I mean are we focused on twilight hammer, elementals, black dragons, titan uldum stuff or old gods? ???

Oh and how did the twilight hammer seem to be able to build all this elaborate shit after being some kind of weird wannabe villians.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamima View Post
    I'm loving every bit of cataclysm, but I get slightly confused with the "bad guys" I mean are we focused on twilight hammer, elementals, black dragons, titan uldum stuff or old gods? ???

Oh and how did the twilight hammer seem to be able to build all this elaborate shit after being some kind of weird wannabe villians.
    they didnt so much build it as it was there when they got to it. All old god artifacts, ruins, bodys, lore, and minions are underground. Deathwing is the main villan of this expansion, but he is a pawn of the old gods, so you can make your own opinion on who is the actual main villan

People are always too keen to jump on the latest bandwagon. Personally, I will wait till Cataclysm before I give my verdict on the lore, and anything else to do with the expansion. From spoiler threads i've seen on various NDA breaking websites, alot of the lore actually looks very interesting and serves the purpose of furthering the plot, and even if some of it turns out to be false, I enjoy the creative ideas and interpretations of what could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    But people voted for it. =/
    Pretty ironic that everyone voted for Obama thinking ''ah, change! yes we can!'' but when the moment for change arrives they back down!

Things can't always stay the same..

15+ Year Old Account
    Because they think being all destruction and stuff that Blizzard just conjured up these ideas because it's sooooo close to 2012 (lol), or, well, Vanilla hardcore fans are sad to see their precious old world go to hell in a hand basket. I dont know, didnt know people hated Cata lore, just Cataclysm itself.

Deleted
    personally from what i've seen of the cata lore i can't wait for find out more.

Oooo I rhymed!

But really, the lore looks amazing and I really want to know more of the story!

10+ Year Old Account
    The only people who hate cata lore either dont like cata in general or are the same people who complain about any lore change ad nauseum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozomorak View Post
    DAMN YOU CATA! CHANGE SUCKS!

ummm...no lol
    like obama?