Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    People who use this as an excuse for being bad: "Its my monthly subscriptions, I'll do what I want." Fuck you. There is no excuse for socketting spellpower/stam as a DK or spirit as a Holy Pally. NONE.

Gold Farmers. No not for selling gold, but for making the most fucking confusing sentences I have ever read. More people will buy your stuff if they can understand what you're selling!

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Praiseworthy;8207166] People who think they are leetsauce at pvp because they won a duel. duels dont mean shit, its 1v1. id like to see u try 3v1, or 5v1 morons.

People who come attack a capital city just for the sake of attacking a capital city, not killing the leader, just killing guards and players and stuff. i have literally seen some human paladin rune into orgrimmar, past the AH and the bank, and almost every single 80 went and killed him. and, just because i was the first to attack him, DG him, chain him, whatever, he blamed me for the kill, made a lvl 1 horde toon, and tells me why dont i face him 1v1? like seriously, what do u expect to happen? your an ally, we are horde, ur in out city, u ran right past us, what do u want a welcoming party? no, we are going to kill you. funny thing was, i did end up facing him 1v1, and i still raped his ass. then he brings friends, yes because a bear druid is going to make such a huge difference. same thing happened with some hunter in wg. he attacked me, ran into the fort, allys were controlling it atm, he aggroed the big quest givers and a bunch of guards, and just ranged me. i eventually got away thanks to some blood/engineering cd's, but it was still very stupid. so i try to dg him down onto a fort tower, he just disengages to one of the smaller pillars, we leave combat, i mount up, and fly away to go heal, and plus i knew he would follow me, so i was ready for him. i killed him once, then i made a low level ally toon to pretty much go talk shit, and he said come back, i wasnt ready, cd's werent up, pet was bugged, etc, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. so i go back a 2nd time, rape him again. he said come back again, raped his face a 3rd time. and then he calls me a bitch and tells me to come back a 4th time. at this point, im already in dalaran, but i fly back, and i search the huge tower we were on, and oh my god, he had a gnome warlock friend waiting for me at the top of the tower, so as soon as i got there, i saw the lock, saw the hunter, and just laughed at him, and flew away. he made a lowbie horde toon and called me a pussy and said i was scared and shit, and i just pointed out to him that it just proves that allys cant fight alone, so they gotta bring friends. overall i won that little thing. but yeah, my point is, no matter what happens, you will never be in a pvp situation where its 1v1. not in a bg, not in wg, and especially not in enemy capitals. go die.

Wow your such a fail jerk. Nice way to contradict yourself proving that you sir are the true pussy. Take yourself out of the basement for once. First complaining about people not pvping in a 3v1 or 5v1 situation and calling them morons when you run from a 2v1 situation. I know for a fact you know nothing about pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Varthan View Post
    Blizz saying realms will be up at 11 PDT.
    blizzard said all realms will be down for 24 hours, then they also said all realms NOT listed below, in the list that they listed, would be up at 11 PDT, if your realm was listed below its on 24 hour maintenance, so quit complaining and read everything

Other druids that freak the fuck out when I inspect them and nicely tell them how to fix their terrible spec/gems/itemization is terrible. If your too lazy too go look up how to fucking play you can at least listen to good advice and not go STFU DUDE DID I ASK YOU?

Quote Originally Posted by feo View Post
    Other druids that freak the fuck out when I inspect them and nicely tell them how to fix their terrible spec/gems/itemization is terrible. If your too lazy too go look up how to fucking play you can at least listen to good advice and not go STFU DUDE DID I ASK YOU?
    i did this to a mage in one of my ICC 25s, he had all 71 points in fire, when i kindly pointed him to the EJ website, he told me to STFU and learn to play. funny, isn't it?

Right now, having lost the roll for nevermelting ice crystal yet again on my shadow priest to a prot/ret paladin. That makes 4-5 times now, it wouldn't be that bad if one their specs was in fact holy. But they were all ret/prot. The excuse is always the same "It's my third spec, I do have the gear for a holy spec.". Wich is just a lame way to justify just being a ninja, go ahead and need if no one else does, not when a couple of casters are rolling for their ms.

Also, having only recently leveled my shadow priest to 80, he was still in T6/Sunwell gear, needless to say I didn't see upgrades during questing. So I start doing some normal toc's, forge of souls and so on for some upgrades. I was easily doing over 2k dps in that gear, but still got shit on, kicked for my gearscore despite often being top of the group.
    Now, recently I've been seeing more and more often, people in heroic pit of saron or halls of reflection with heirlooms and other queststuff still on, barely doing over 1k dps.
    So how the hell do those people get to queue for those heroic instances with that kind of gear, but I was locked out from some heroics at first because of the low average itemlevel my gear had?

Really...?

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestux View Post
    Maybe its because there is a nice big sign off the ramp that says Yield. Traffic on the highway should not stop because you want in
    Heh wow, you're one of these bad drivers lol.... Granted, doesn't tell you to stop.... but as the scenario says, traffic is moving REALLY SLOW, and douche bags don't let others in, slowing down traffic much more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue_Medivh View Post
    pallys who call me bad for gemming straight intel, and they're gemming straight Sp, while they're at the bottom of the healing meters and im at the top. People who tell me to gem straight ArPen on my rogue, im Mutilate not Combat ffs...... My Terrible Realm Medivh.
    I'm guessing you must be Alliance-side, or in one of two certain unnamed guilds that start with a "K".

What grinds my gears are the people who assume that WoW is a second job.

1) Heroics are serious business, right? Unless someone is literally AFK the whole dungeon, I'll take 'em. Tanks having trouble? Chill out and quit staring at Recount, nobody but you cares about your DPS in Heroics. Healers having trouble? Don't chain-pull 6 groups, one at a time is fine. You shouldn't be doing randoms with only 10 minutes to spare, that's simply bad planning on your part and not anyone else's fault if you're late to your raid. And sometimes, that guy doing 1200 DPS is (ZOMGNOWAI!) a fresh 80, and needs gear. Imagine that.

2) People who use "casual" as an insult. This is a game. Most people play it to have fun. If I wanted a second job, I'd get one that pays me instead of me paying for it. I usually assume that referring to yourself as "hardcore" means that you're one of these: a minor, unemployed and living with your parents, or completely unable to function socially in the real world. You shouldn't be spending 12 hours a day, 7 days a week on WoW. That's just unhealthy.

3) The people who don't believe alts exist. Usually the same people from #2. Congratulations, your Frost badge 5400 gear score is soooooo amazing compared to that shammy entirely in quest blues and blue 200-level BoE cloth pieces. "if u relly had a mane ud haf muney and bui epix". Dunno about anyone else, but most of my money goes to helping guildies out, and I really don't feel like going out and farming for another 6 hours to pay for gear that Level 80 Number Seven can grind for himself out of Heroics. Likewise, that hunter next to me using Rowan's Rifle of Silver Bullets isn't using it because "its a tnak wepen u noob", but because it's still an upgrade over his K3 Pachyderm Preventer quest green.

4) The "PuG harder" people. I see this at least once per day: "LFM 10 ICC, need 5.2k+ GS, plz know Fester/Rot". Apparently, even with the buff, nobody should be allowed to do the 6 easiest bosses in ICC while still actually needing gear from them. I guess it has become a sin to actually run ICC for gear instead of Frost badges to overgear everything before you set foot inside. And here I thought the game was made for raiding to be fun and useful, not something you just grind out with clenched teeth every day, all week.

Short version: Enjoy the game as a game, not as a bloody job. Work's tedious enough without leisure time being tedious as well.

Also: what really grinds my gears? Somehow managing to downshift into first gear doing 62 MPH. Still not quite sure how I managed that one.
    85 paladin Prot/Holy, 85 warlock Destro/Affliction, 85 priest Holy/Disc, 85 druid Feral/Resto, 85 shaman Resto/Enhancement, 85 rogue Combat/Combat, 85 mage Fire/Arcane, 85 death knight Blood/Frost, 85 warrior Prot/Arms, 85 hunter Surv/BM.

My name is Citaxis, and I'm an altoholic. My first step is admitting I have a problem. I even have the addon.