Thread: Highest agility

Highest agility

now when im gearing up my hunter in icc as survuval, i started to wonder how much agility you guys have unbuffed and buffed?
    for me it is :
    unbuffed 2683
    buffed with everything 4139.
    Last edited by Fausthe; 2010-06-28 at 08:32 PM. Reason: spelling

I never really kept up. Just as long as my Crit was 60%+ and my AP was 5k+ I didn't really keep track.

(I haven't looked at my stats for PvE in a while, so they are different than provided examples)

10+ Year Old Account
    If the stars aligned when I was gemmed for Agi and everything procc'd in a 25 i think I hit around 15k AP and 91% crit...dont remember what the number was that my agi hit (also depended on whether or not DBW proccd the agi proc)

also...i only actually checked once when this happened because i had 4 rows of buffs go up at once during a saurfang fight

If I were specced surv with my current gear, gemmed agi, and had a heroic death's verdict (one still refuses to drop for me for my marks set), and had everything procced together, I could get to 4600+ agi while having about 3200 before procs, and 2700 unbuffed.

Cheers for replying, buffed ans schiznicks i get 14999 ap and around 90ish crist when everything proccs at the same time.

The stars did align once and had 17k ap and rougly 4500+ agi and close to 100%crit. . I almost have 2.8k agi in SV unbuffed. Double DC ftw! One of the reasons why I love SV > big numbers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still raiding as survival mainspec in icc and my unbuffed agi is around 2850 , when i was using darkmoon card as my second trinket i think i would see around 4400 with procs fully buffed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress on them the illusion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.