Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    Then you all can log in Malganis and plz teach me how to play my hunter?? Cuz I must be incredibly bad. I'm not talking about them 25k hp dks Im talking about them 1300 resilience 35k HP DKs. I wanna see you guys burst them down, because I've dueled DKs that NEVER get in my melee range and they still kill me spamming their ranged crap and healing like 60% with their crap. I don't use readiness in duels though just like rogues shouldn't use prep or mages cold snap.
    If it's useable in arenas, it counts in a duel. A disc priest vs a frost mage will drag on for thirty minutes with the disc ooming the mage and the mage kiting him around the arena, waiting for the stars to align for a massive burst to melt the priest into the floor. If you don't think both the mage and priest will use their 3-5 minute cooldowns repeatedly, you'll be mistaken.

And whats your resilience/pvp gear, 1300 seems like half if not full wratful to me... (unless they gemmed for it)

Yeah full wrathful pvp weapons obviously, good dks not your random BG scrub. I roll around in about 900 res, makes no difference, hunter survivability comes from kiting/positioning not from gear. I still don't think we should use readiness on a duel but thats another thread. Even if I did use it, from the kiting PoV that gives me an extra mc and maybe a good disengage/frost trap and I don't think that enough to counter the CoI spam.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Quote Originally Posted by Gotjuice View Post
    Yeah full wrathful pvp weapons obviously, good dks not your random BG scrub. I roll around in about 900 res, makes no difference, hunter survivability comes from kiting/positioning not from gear. I still don't think we should use readiness on a duel but thats another thread. Even if I did use it, from the kiting PoV that gives me an extra mc and maybe a good disengage/frost trap and I don't think that enough to counter the CoI spam.
    Use readiness. No reason not to. Also, since the Death Knight (assuming you are Marks) will be completely shut down through Silence. No CoI for him.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.