Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Odds are is there are going to be quests that ask you to go back to the guy in the town. This'll start a whole other quest line and gives you reason to go back to town.

Hmmm, while this does take away from the immersion, it sure cuts down on some of the annoying travel time you get while questing. Especially in Azeroth, quests that make you travel between Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor are a proper PITA.

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    Hmmm, while this does take away from the immersion, it sure cuts down on some of the annoying travel time you get while questing. Especially in Azeroth, quests that make you travel between Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor are a proper PITA.
    Why would it break immersion?

Chances are the quest dialog will give a logical reason for you to have remote communication with the quest giver (something like Archmage Vargoth's Staff), or the quest dialog will be structured so you are essentially giving yourself the second part of the quest.

When it comes time to pick a reward, I'll bet you'll need to travel to a specific location, which may or may not be the original quest giver.

Probably best to wait and SEE how they are actually impementing this change... it may not be as "bad" or "good" as you think...

Judging something befire you actually experience or see it.. it pretty imbicilic... wait.. isnt; that what GEARSCORE does???? lol

Baaack in my day we had to walk to quest givers and back and they were uphill both ways in the snow!

No different from the Bronzebeard quests in Storm peaks or the Archmage Vargus(or whatever his name was) in netherstorm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenpatato View Post
    That's a good idea, but it seems, once again, making the leveling easier haha
    Which is bad how?
    WoW is more about end-game anyway.

Deleted
    Since the NDA is broken, I can now say Auto-Quest Technology = Gnomecorder.

In some places and in some ways this would be fine with me. Especially for those ones where it's "go investigate this area - oh crap, something's happening here!", I should react immediately to it instead of running back to town, telling the guy about it and having him say, "you IDIOT, why the hell didn't you do anything?!"

However if it's "go find my dead wife's ring and bring it back" and it gets handed in the second you finish, I think I'd rage a whole lot.

Click on my website link - it's the whole history of Azeroth in point form!

10+ Year Old Account
    i can understand some players apprehension at this but it would due wonders to remove some of wows infamous grind problems. If it is implemented ever at least.

inb4: wow is all for casuals now lolz

Hey guys heres a great idea, lets just get rid of all the landscape that gets in our way also! HEY EVEN BETTER! Lets get rid of NPC's all together all you have to do is press a button repeatedly to gain lvl's.