Thread: Bio Vadoor

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Bio Vadoor

Name: Vadoor, former Herald of Archimonde ( say it like a Russian would )
    Race: Eredar
    Class: Warlock/Mage

History: Vadoor was once one of the most renowned Vindicators of the Eredar(Pre Sargeras). Born on Argus, he immediately found a calling for Magic and excelled at the use of it. As he grew older he was given positions of responsibility above his peers and showed great use of his ability to lead and channel magic. When he reached adulthood he was given the title of Vindicator and was tasked with spreading the influence of the Eredar across the cosmos to bring peace and prosperity through the knowledge of the magic. It seemed as if everything in Vadoors life was on a solid track that would only lead to greater prosperity. Then Sargeras came. With him he brought terrible power and corruption that not even magic could fix. With Kil'jaeden and Archimonde as his puppets Sargeras destroyed the noble race that the Eredar had been and transformed them into demons. Vadoor, seeing the corruption and evil brought by Sargeras, had no choice but to return to Argus and help the last remaining leader he could trust, Velen.

Vadoor went with Velen into the void and for thousands of years they ran. With the help of the Naaru the Draenei were always one step ahead of the burning legion. During this flight, Vadoor insisted that the Draenei needed a hiding point, a safe fortress, in the cosmos that they could run to and be hidden if they had been found on any of the new planets they tried to remake their society on. Hesitantly Velen agreed but warned that staying in one place to long would increase their chances of being found. So Vadoor and those that he chose, created a mighty fortress in the comsmos on the 16th moon of a very remote planet in a very remote solar system. So hidden was the fortress that the Burning Legion never found it, and nearly none of the draenei knew about it. But of course with time, everything changes.

The Draenei had been found and once agian they ran for their lives. They lost the legion in the cosmos then under the direction of Velen made their way to the hidden fortress. The Burning Legion had learned from their earlier mistakes and this time they had snuck a spy into the Draenei ranks. This spy would go with Velen to the hidden fortress under the command of Vadoor. It was only a matter of time after this. Cunningly, the legion closed in around the fortress attempting to seal all areas of escape and once agian with the aid of the Naaru, Velen had a vision and knew that danger drew near. Vadoor knew he had to buy Velen time. He proposed to stay behind and attempt to convince the Burning Legion into believing that all of the Draenei were still on the fortress. Velen promised to return within a year and save Vadoor and those that remained. And so the siege began.

Vadoor and his soldiers held off the legion for 20 years. Through bold actions and cunning feints Vadoor outwitted the legion and always held the upper hand. They became soldiers of legend and inspired resistance to the legion all across the cosmos. But as time continued and the siege maintained Vadoor knew they would never have the ability to leave and this fact became more and more apparent as the years past. He began to wonder why after all this time Velen had not returned to help him? Where were the blessed Naaru and their light? Where was his relief? With time depression grew on Vadoor as he realized that he would die on this rock.

With supplies depleted and moral broken, Vadoor rallied the last of his soldiers and struck out from the fortress in an attempt to escape his prison for the last 20 years. And like soldiers of legend they fought and the legions of demons and evil creatures fell at their blades and magic. But they never left that rock. Kil'jaeden himself would see to that. Kil'jaeden knew that Velen was no longer in the fortress, he had known that Velen had escaped as soon as they drew near the fortress 20 years ago. He could not however let one of the heroes of the draenei escape and so he set lesser luitenents to siege the fortress. In attempt to forever silence the soldiers of legend he brought the most vile of the eredar and thier demons to bring down the Draenei. Kil'jaeden himself would not take part in the battle but he would witness the spectacular prowess of Vadoor. Some of his most powerful cohorts fell to the fury of Vadoor. Eventually fatigue eroded at Vadoors strength and he fell, the last of the soldiers to fall. Rather than kill Vadoor Kil'jaeden decided to do something much more sinister. He would turn Vadoor. Broken and out of hope,feeling betrayed by Velen and the Naaru, Vadoor became a shell of his former self, vulnerable and weak. Rather than torture him into turning Kil'jaeden convinced Vadoor that Velen and the Naaru had to be wrong. Why would all of the Eredar trust in Sargeras if he was wrong? Kil'jaeden convinced Vadoor that what Sargeras did to the Eredar was merely evolution, survival of the fittest and that Vadoor should take up his birthright and became what he was always meant to be.

In time Kil'jaeden molded Vadoor into an instrument of darkness that he was extremely proud of. He instilled into Vadoors blood a property that cannot be detected by magic or light. Vadoors cells were given the abilty to change from Eredar to Draenei without being detected. Purging Vadoor of his former "painful memories" telling him that he shouldn't have to relive his life with those traitors, Kil'jaeden sent Vadoor out to help bring an end to the Draenei.

As an Eredar before his transformation Vadoor was extremely powerful. Among the arcane orders of the Eredar Vadoor was a leader and had very few peers that were as powerful as him. But when he was transformed into his "birthright", his powers became monumental. Vadoor became a weapon of destruction, surpassing all but the greatest the Legion. It would be Vadoors terrible powers that would earn him the place as the herald of the most powerful mage of the legion. Vadoor became the Herald of Archimonde.

Personality: Vadoor is cunning and maniacle. He uses his wits and magic to seek an end to the draenei. He uses his "blood" to mask his true self and can easily take upon any personality that is required to complete his task.

Forms: Vadoor has two forms. His true form is his Eredar form twisted by demonic magic from Sargeras that kil'jaeden used on him. His other form is his false draenei form, a handsome draenei mage. Think of this as a Jackel and Hyde scenario.

Appearance: Draenei= Average Draenei height, gold colored vambraces on his arms, and gold colored boots, a red over coat with flame bursts on it, black inner shirt with eredar runes in red. Shaved head and clean cut beard, no tendrils. Dark bluish black eyes. Usually covered with very worn travelers robe that conceals everything.

Eredar= Blood red skin in color wearing common eredar battlegarb, large fangs, talons extending from hands, very
    brutish looking but without the loss of intelligence. 11ft tall.

Dislikes: He hates wastefulness and anything that detracts from completing his tasks.

Likes: Melee combat in his true form. He loves being physically stronger than his foes, something he could never do while he was a draenei. In his Eredar form he will eat anything that will sate his hunger this includes cannibalism on draenei.

Minions: Twin Dread Infernals- Xotok and Votek, gifts from Kil'jaden.

(( This is a work in progress as this is my first character ive made. I need to make a picture and signature, things i dont know how to do yet but ive read many of the stories in the rp forum and felt like i just had to join in on the fun. So please tell me what you think and any help you send my way will be very appreciated.))
    Last edited by Vadoor; 2012-01-21 at 07:50 PM.

According to new lore, it was 25,000 years ago when Kil'jaeden and Archimonde sold their people into the service of Sargeras. Make him atleast 26,000 years old. Also, if Kil'jaeden was deceived into believing that Velen was still inside, he would have brought his strongest magical and military forces, as his greatest goal in life was to find the one who in his eyes had betrayed him. They would not have been able to hold off the might of the legion for so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylanir View Post
    According to new lore, it was 25,000 years ago when Kil'jaeden and Archimonde sold their people into the service of Sargeras. Make him atleast 26,000 years old. Also, if Kil'jaeden was deceived into believing that Velen was still inside, he would have brought his strongest magical and military forces, as his greatest goal in life was to find the one who in his eyes had betrayed him. They would not have been able to hold off the might of the legion for so long.
    fixed

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 08:50 PM ----------

nothing else rp'ers?

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 10:25 PM ----------

im gona be out of internet accessibility for a day, so ill be back later

10+ Year Old Account
    cmon guys i need more opinions

The Moderators are busy with the influx of cata info, and they are the ones that usually do the critiquing. From what I see, its fine; you fixed the issues that Tylanir stated. Ill read the your entire bio tomorrow, im tired X(
    “The shadows will hide me until my true power is recognized.”
    RP Character -- Niklaus "Nick" Giorgiovo (My First)

10+ Year Old Account
    k thank you for your input

((yeah, the whole 'ZOMFG TROLLS CATA LEWT!' Thing needs to be dealt with. And of course, I have my own personal cata alpha site.))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    yea there is a ton of new cata info, i was switching in and out of wow during trash pools to gorge myself on all of the new awesome info/pictures

---------- Post added 2010-07-02 at 08:22 AM ----------

well the access request thread link isnt working so ill guess ill just ask here when a mod checks this
    Last edited by Vadoor; 2010-07-02 at 08:44 AM.

Field Marshal Selyn Shadowstorm's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good from what I see but i has question.

You said he could change forms to anything needed to finish the job, does that mean any race? Or just Draenei/Eredar.

10+ Year Old Account
    just draenei, but he can change how he looks but only with his draenei form, his eredar form is his true form and cant be changed

He's Archimonde's former husband? Just trying to make sure that's what you intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Consort not husband, more like an announcer of the person

Ok just wanted to make sure because the most known definition of a consort that came to my mind is a husband, wife, or spouse especially used to describe the spouse of a reigning monarch.

I think of concubines when I hear consort. Seems the way with Dragons anyway.

Ditto. It's probably not the best choice of words. If Vadoor is the announcer, perhaps "Herald" would be a better term.

Plus, consort makes it sound like a 'hire a woman for a night' business
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!