Thread: mod:shift macro

mod:shift macro

I've been looking all over for this macro but I just can't seem to find it.
    For my resto shaman I want to use Nature's Swiftness and Tidal Force for my regular healing spell buttons when shift is held down.

For Chain heal I thought it should look something like this but I cant get it working.

#showtooltip Chain Heal
    /use Berserking(Racial)
    /cast [mod:shift] Nature's Swiftness, Tidal Force; [nomod] [target=mouseover,help,exists] [help,exists] [target=player] Chain Heal(Rank 7)

Have you tried to read the theory crafting thread, about restoration shamans on EJ forums?
    There's a whole list with usefull macros.

But I'll save you the trouble and provide you with the link http://elitistjerks.com/f47/t99442-s...ration/#Macros.

Enjoy.

/cast [mod:shift] Nature's Swiftness, Tidal Force;
    This syntax is wrong. That's why you can't get it working. Don't know what you really want, you want to use both cooldowns at once?
    it should be
    #showtooltip Chain Heal
    /use Berserking(Racial)
    /cast [mod:shift] Nature's Swiftness;[mod:shift] Tidal Force; [nomod] [target=mouseover,help,exists] [help,exists] [target=player] Chain Heal(Rank 7)

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    This syntax is wrong. That's why you can't get it working. Don't know what you really want, you want to use both cooldowns at once?
    Yeah I want to use both CD's before the chain heal/ healing wave to maximize the effect.
    Your macro didn't work for me as it casts berserking, nature's swiftness and then nothing.

Deleted
    Mordret, using a single /cast line makes it a logical OR.
    You want to use this:
    Code:
    #showtooltip Chain Heal
    /use Berserking
    /cast [mod:shift]Nature's Swiftness
    /cast [mod:shift]Tidal Force;
    /cast [@mouseover, help][help][@player]Chain Heal
    I also removed the [nomod] (you want to always use chain heal) and exists (help already implied exists).

Thank you everyone!
    Works like a charm now thanks to Treeston, I'm a happy troll

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Mordret, using a single /cast line makes it a logical OR.
    Thanks I will remember about that

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."