10+ Year Old Account

Question Best Race For A Combat Rogue?

Hey, I'm interested in playing a combat rogue, but was wondering what race (Horde Only) Is best for a Combat Rogue?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Hey, I'm interested in playing a combat rogue, but was wondering what race (Horde Only) Is best for a Combat Rogue?
    For pve og pvp?

PVe i´d say Troll.. The haste is awesome.. Tho orc is not that bad neither.. Tho all horde pvp rogues are either Blood elf or Undead

Just play what race you like the most. The racials will be changing so just pick the race that you like the most.

I'm pretty sure it's the "who gives a crap it'll be revamped in cataclysm anyway" race.

Do not base any decisions on racials right now. Since you aren't basing a decision on racials, you just want to know what the best race is, right? Well the answer to that is dwarf. Anyone who says otherwise is just suffering from beard envy.

Worgen! Oh...right.

For the time being, uh... I'd say Orc, given Blood Fury and such, or Trolls for the haste. Alliance racials aren't very offensively-oriented,(Except for Worgen) which is more of a Rogue's style..obviously.

Undead if you like being gimped and having a challenge :P And WotF, even post-nerf, is still nice in PvE for fears when it happens.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Rayocell - BE Paladin (Holy/Prot)
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Durashell - UD Rogue (Combat/Sub)

10+ Year Old Account
    for pvp i say undead nice racial, and for pve go orc for the damage increase

Deleted
    combat => orc
    assasination => troll
    general awesomeness => UD

belf is never an option !

I went Orc Combat Rogue because of the Blood Fury racial, the extra Expertise on axes, and the fact that Orc females just look awesome as rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    combat => orc
    assasination => troll
    general awesomeness => UD

belf is never an option !
    BElf Racial is good in pvp, espically arena.

Free interput and silence which is not on GC

Quote Originally Posted by Zeljak View Post
    I went Orc Combat Rogue because of the Blood Fury racial, the extra Expertise on axes, and the fact that Orc females just look awesome as rogues.
    This

orcs win dps for now, if your a meter whore you want to be orc untill cata