T10 2pc and Hot Streak

Simple question guys:

If I have "Pushing to the Limit" buff (T10 2pc) and I get Hot Streak just some seconds after,

do I cast a fireball to use the remaining "pushing to the limit" buff, and after that fireball I use the Pyroblast

OR

do I cast the pyroblast as soon as I get the Hot Streak?

Sorry for any Grammar mistake, and thanks in advance =)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Boub and Deathwing have never been seen in the same room together. Jus sayin.

Good question, I believe it comes down to if you have a chance of overwriting your current hot streak proc. If you already just let go of a critted fireball (for example) and have the proc already it is better to use the proc and not waste it.

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

it is ok as long as you are not going to active another hot streak with that cast and waste the current one
    fireball has a traveling time that useally prevent it from going to waste if you are quick eough, however living bomb detonetion is something you need to take into consideration.

Deleted
    I mainly try to focus on keeping Pushing the Limit up as much as possible.

I think casting fireballs with the haste buff, is more beneficial for your dps than doing a few pyros after each other and then casting regular speed fireballs because there is no 2pc up and you are running bad streaks of crits.

Ofcourse if you have living bomb incoming, you can mostly guarantee the next hot streak so shoot your pyro at that point, add LB and you should still have time to do a fireball before that instant pyro.

I don't really focus too much on any single number or order, just make sure u keep LB up and the 2pc bonus up and go with the right feel. Most important is don't stop casting a fireball because you think you are going to overwrite a hotstreak.

the whole answer is a little complex-but in the specific instance you mention, you'll probably want to extend the pushing the limit with 1 more fireball. the procced HS would happen on a spell land or living bomb, meaning you can safely allow your current cast Fireball to finish at minimum since if you put the pyro out while the fireballs is in mid-air, you should generally be far enough away to put another global in there(LB reapply) before it makes it to the target. Your crit levels as fire should be high enough to not want to waste HS procs, and the tier bonus does NOT trump the higher priority of HS over Fireball.
    The t10 haste buff is a nice addition, but dont lose pyro casts over it unless the fight situation will be requiring movement(think inching around on putricide) or you will want the hard hitting spell and extra haste more as a guarantee in less than 5 seconds(think valks).

TL;DR--don't push the pyro out long enough that you overwrite hot streak buffs
    it will not only screw up the priority list badly enough to drop your dps even farther, but you risk losing out on much more PtL time later.

thanks alot for all answers =)

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Boub and Deathwing have never been seen in the same room together. Jus sayin.

15+ Year Old Account
    this was all true in 3.3 when fireball hit harder than pyroblast, but in 3.3.5, pyroblast is your hardest hitting spell, so use it amap.
    BfA Beta Time

If your Living Bomb is about to detonate the last thing you want to do is use a Hot Streak proc. You'll waste 1.5s of the 2p T10 proc with the global of reapplying Living Bomb on top of the 1.5s it takes for the Pyroblast global since the 2p procs as soon as you release the Pyroblast.