Thread: AQ bug in Cata

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combine View Post
    I don't even have a subscription to WoW so no...no I wouldn't take the mount.
    wow your opinion just became totally worthless to me. to anyone else that has an ACTIVE account, if you had the chance to get the rarest mount wouldn't you go for it?
    Afk= Attack, fight, kill! teh healer tellin u to kill monsters!

OOM= out of mobs, go pull more

Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    Back at 60, when I also played, people had entire guilds helping them. On a low pop server at level 70, you do it by yourself. (Talking about the 42,000 brood rep grind)

You can argue it was easier for me, however you forget that there were 60-100 people helping the designated mount person in vanilla.

I participated in the event, I even killed the world bosses that would spawn, yet I wasn't able to get the scepter because my guild had chosen someone else.

Agreed with Sickric, if ALL of you had the scepter and the gates opened, you would be in silithus in half a second.
    i would be standing 2 days before the selfproclaimed event near AQ gates to hit that damn thing

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Huurka View Post
    Bugs in AQ?
    that actually made me laugh out loud

10+ Year Old Account
    Bugs in AQ?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Auria View Post
    2 simple solutions...

either TOUGH LUCK you where offline (e.g your OWN fault, dont care about the reasons why you couldnt be online)

Or

Dont QQ at other ppl getting the Scepter 3 days before the selfproclaimed bug...

seriously there are ppl that have that scepter for almost 4/5 years...and you are starting to QQ because you have it for 2 years...and you are afraid that someone else gets the mount and title before you do?
    then u should have played Vanilla end of story
    I'm not QQing, I'm asking for opinions.

The mount IS the rarest in the game, having a chance to get it would be awesome.

I saw the guy on my realm get it back in vanilla (Skullcrusher US) and started to do it myself

Remember, all the guilds on the server pulled together to usually get 1-2 people through the quest, entire GUILDS would be grinding just for this 1 person.

Doing it solo at level 70, like I said, is comparable to level 60s

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 01:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by santoslhalper View Post
    Whether or not the mount post-vanilla is really not the point of this thread. The question is, will the gates bug again? I have no idea but I'd like to hear if there is anything to substantiate the OP's claim of a rumored intentional 'bug' on Blizzard's part (which I doubt).
    A friend of mine in the top guild on my server interviewed a blizzard employee at Blizzcon who said that they were staged. He did whoever say that there wouldn't be anymore of these "accidents", but you never know

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bugs in AQ?
    I lol'd
    Quote Originally Posted by PalliePower View Post
    Hypothetically, if I had a lock, it's name would be Benafflock and I'd pay for my imp to be named Mattdemon

I'm not QQing, I'm asking for opinions.

The mount IS the rarest in the game, having a chance to get it would be awesome.

I saw the guy on my realm get it back in vanilla (Skullcrusher US) and started to do it myself

Remember, all the guilds on the server pulled together to usually get 1-2 people through the quest, entire GUILDS would be grinding just for this 1 person.

Doing it solo at level 70, like I said, is comparable to level 60s

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 01:27 PM ----------

A friend of mine in the top guild on my server interviewed a blizzard employee at Blizzcon who said that they were staged. He did whoever say that there wouldn't be anymore of these "accidents", but you never know
    ok if you are not QQing then i misread ur post as QQ...
    (thought it was another QQ post :$ )

my Apology Mystiik

10+ Year Old Account
    who are you to say I don't deserve it?

I put in just as much time as those who did it pre-event to obtain my scepter
    Yee, you and 1000 other people.... if you didn't get it when the gates first open, then NO, you don't deserve it, and you definitively don't deserve it by using a bug.

Bugs in AQ?
    Who saw what he did there¿
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

^ A new and orginal change.. OH WAIT

Inbefore QQ about my avatar if you want removed, but remember, baby seals die in the process off it's removal!!

10+ Year Old Account
    while waiting for Cataclysm ive been running around trying to do all that rep stuff not really to get any mount just cause im bored

Bugs in AQ?
    Legendary answer too be honest...

hahaha
    Signature approval

Blizz need to make a decision about whether rare mounts are supposed to be rare, or not.

In wrath only the Naxx mounts & PvP mounts really meant anything, the others have all become trivialized. Invincible is still hard ofc, but if they don't remove it with Cata then it won't be for long.

I have no problems with the AQ mount being forever inaccessible to those of us who didn't play in vanilla, but I'd kinda like to know what cool new unique and 'limited time only' mounts are going to be created next expansion.

If all future mounts are going to be lol-fests then actually I think all past mounts should be lol-fests too.

Deleted
    The Black Battle Tank is in fact not the rarest mount in game, this one is:
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=17458

As for getting it: I agree with everyone else: you didn't get your mount in the 10 hours after the Scepter Bang, so tough luck. If you'd get one now, you would be just the same fraud as the other guys who got it by sheer accident.
    But.. who knows it happens again next expansion, so I would suggest never to log off again and stay waiting in Silithus in case the bug happens again.

It IS a legendary mount and Blizzard stated some where that they are never letting anyone get it again. They said it is the "Rarest Mount in the Game"....which I just lost....anyways. No one else will most likely be able to get it again.

I just want the NORMAL Ahn Qiraj Mounts to be ridable outside the place...but I'm sure that'd make the legendary one worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    It IS a legendary mount and Blizzard stated some where that they are never letting anyone get it again. They said it is the "Rarest Mount in the Game"....which I just lost....anyways. No one else will most likely be able to get it again.

I just want the NORMAL Ahn Qiraj Mounts to be ridable outside the place...but I'm sure that'd make the legendary one worthless.
    If I could ride the normal ones I would shit a brick! and on my server anyone that got the mount seemed to had ditched our server a while ago(not a high pop server) so yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickric View Post
    what I think you got me confused with the guys that post this. but serious if Cataclysm came out tomorrow and you knew you had an actual chance to take the rarest mount in the game would you really be noble enough to say "no, I dont deserve this."
    Its not the rarest mount in the game, Fluorescent Green Mechnostrider is the rarest.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Fluorescent_Green_Mechanostrider
    Last edited by LonezWulf; 2010-06-29 at 01:56 PM. Reason: proper spelling
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by petsoul View Post
    Who saw what he did there¿
    me =D

Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf View Post
    Its not the rarest mount in the game, Fluorescent Green Mechnostrider is the rarest.

heres the wow head page for the lazy people out there (yes YOU right there!)

Fuorescent Green Mechanostrider
    Last edited by Nighty; 2010-06-29 at 02:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf View Post

yes yes the the mount only one person has and is barely worth a mention. thank you for your reply with useless info!

10+ Year Old Account
    So what did they do to make this glitch work? Did they just notice that the gates were closed and a quest that they couldn't do previously pop'ed up and they rang the gong for profit?

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sickric View Post
    yes yes the the mount only one person has and is barely worth a mention. thank you for your reply with useless info!
    So it doesn't count if it goes against your arguement?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

I personally think It would be cool to be able to get the Scarab Lord title and the Black Quraji Resonateing Crystal in Cataclysm... But I agree, you should only be able to get the title and mount if you actually went through the opening of the gates in one of the high end guilds at level 60. In the orgional game.