Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Not sure why you say Ruby Sanctum is down... it's up in my server.. guildies and I were just in it lol (though didn't do it cause WG soon and we need vault since we get WG once a week cause blizzard FUCKING FAILS!)

Can someone confirm whether heroic is available from entry or it needs to be down in normal first? (Can you change the instance to heroic mode)

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ruby Sanctum is up on US-Dragonblight as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    No it won't

Now pls go
    I guess you were wrong heh?

Ruby Sanctum up on korgath(US)
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

It says no Ruby, but Ruby is live on US servers.

Up on frostmane as well, so much for no RS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danund81
    Just SAY IT.* "I'm right you're wrong and I know it because I have the power of a website's link."

Quote Originally Posted by cyclonix View Post
    So in case all of you are wondering this is what is going on. First of all this is not a the expansion coming out this is blizzard putting the Ruby Sanctum on all realms that they didn't do last week as in the extended server down times were servers getting the Raid. If you will notice the list does not include all servers to be down all day that means those Servers are going to be up at normal times since they already got the raid. The reason I know all this is I live in austin and a bunch of my friends work at blizzard here in austin so if anyone has any questions please let me know
    Your reason is busted, Arygos hasnt been down for 24 hours yet and we have ruby sanctum...and 24 hours for ruby sanctum...really?
    Its preparing the systems for cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    And I've done the boss every single day on six alts, and only seen one pet so far across all of them. I've seen the enchant multiple times.

The point is: anecdotal experience doesn't mean anything. Random is random. You could get it ten times in a row, or never in a thousand times. Neither of those experiences are necessarily indicative of the actual drop rate.
    Whatever the drop rate may be, it is Irritating that one of the limited opportunities to attempt to acquire this mini pet is taken away. I can live with 24 hours not on my server... I am displeased with losing a chance at something i greatly desire and that no amount of EFFORT will i gain it.