Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathwhisper View Post
    Dont forget the classic "why is metriods gun attached to his arm"
    But its a girl, and her name is Samus.. metorid is the little bugs if i remember right

It's not like trade is used for anything. I usually just trash talk metal music and people go apeshit.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    The garbage I find in trade chat on any given day. I talk about trade because we have no problem talking about gearscore.

-Why does Zelda always have to save the princess?
    -You wanna know why they call it the xbox 360? It's because you turn 360 degrees and walk away.
    -Why do they call the LK mount invincible when you can see it?
    -ANAL [link]
    -<random passage from the bible>
    -[ferocious butt][pounding][for the children]
    -LFM for 25 ToC, 5.5k GS min and achieve
    The garbage I find in the mmo-champ forums on any given day.

-"Why do people hate gearscore?" threads. (atleast 3 a day come up and get posted in)
    -general trolls pretending to be stupid, where trolls reply to them, also pretending to be stupid.
    -people complaining about stuff ingame which manifests itself in such a way that all I see in the "recent posts" is similar to only seeing "anal x" in trade... it's the same damn thing
    -OP I am disappoint.

Half man, Half amazin'.

^^^ Ironically pushing this to the top of the recent posts list.

At least I realize this post pointing that out will do the same but I don't care. It's how I found this.

I don't want to have to leave Trade just because trade chat trolls and other socially maladjusted beings abuse it. It's where I find things to *gasp* trade as well as find weekly/daily/FTH/FTA/special events and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 - 6 x 6 = 0
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayluu View Post
    Lolumad?

lolubanned?
    LOL

Ontopic: Trade is full of idiots on any realm, it has always been that way and always will. Just report them and/or ignore. Sometimes a good flaming is in order also.

china bomb pearl harbor

watch hell break loose

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably farming Leather to fund my mount habit
    On Magtheridon EU Alliance side (Yeah lol I know, took the first free transfer out of there) people had a thing for linking Foror's Compendium of Dragon Slaying http://www.wowhead.com/item=18401) then going mad in trade about it.