What are you going for in Ruby Sanctum? Holy Pally BiS?

As the title implies. There isnt a true definitive Holy Pally BiS like they do with Ret and Prot. Case in being you can achieve 1k haste with out wearing cloth or get 37k unbuffed mana. on that note I personally like http://www.wowhead.com/item=53115 <<<<< mp5/haste cloak and the plate boots http://www.wowhead.com/item=53487

What are u guys shooting for?

Im gonna be going for the....
    25 man Plate Boots normal or heroic
    25 man Cloak///10 man cloak heroic only for either
    25 man Cloth Bracers heroic only
    25 man Ring heroic only

Bracers and cloak are BiS for 6 classes, and besides only minor upgrades from their ICC25 heroic counterparts (7 ilvls) so boots and ring are the stuff to go for. The cloak from 10-man heroic is interesting though, it's a sidegrade from http://www.wowhead.com/item=50628 but definitely an upgrade over the 271 cloak from 25-man or any 264 cloak in-game atm.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    The ring, the plate feet, cloth bracers and the back ^^
    I might even go and get that trinket, just for the lulz of it.

10 man hc cloak is nice too, if you ask me!
    isnt the ring crit/mp5?

Boots, mail belt, ring, cloak and leather wrists are all clear cut BIS items (25 man heroic of course.) and should be desired by any good holy paladin.

Normal mode versions are meh at best, with the exception of the boots being *slightly* better than heroic shuffling shoes.

Edit: Cloth bracers are actually better, but with the cloth ones you also have to compete with warlocks, priests, mages. Leather ones you only compete with druids, shamans, and other paladins. Best bet is to shoot for the leather. It's likely the only way you will get them.
    Last edited by Triston; 2010-06-29 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triston View Post
    Boots, mail belt, ring, cloak and leather wrists are all clear cut BIS items (25 man heroic of course.) and should be desired by any good holy paladin.

Normal mode versions are meh at best, with the exception of the boots being *slightly* better than heroic shuffling shoes.

Edit: Cloth bracers are actually better, but with the cloth ones you also have to compete with warlocks, priests, mages. Leather ones you only compete with druids, shamans, and other paladins. Best bet is to shoot for the leather. It's likely the only way you will get them.
    I think that about sums it up for me.

I'm gonna go in and get whatever I can get and pray it's something useful.
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

25 man H boots, belt, ring, CLOTH bracers(Whoever said the leather was better, You realize the cloth ones are 8 haste more/8 crit less than the leather, making them that much better ), and cloak.

Its a shame theres no legs dropping there at ALL. If theres one slot holy pallies need work in, it would be leggings(264 or 277 crap, zzz)
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll go in and down the boss for some loregasm. If any loot drops I'll wait until people already has it before I bother getting it. There is absolutely no reason to get any more gear for me since the expansion is due soon. Why on earth would I need better gear.

Also to the guy above, Bloodsurge isn't better than Val'anyr.
    Hi

I know it isn't, I just put it in the profile because it looks aswesome. I know I won't be getting either of them, so I don't care.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulldancer View Post
    isnt the ring crit/mp5?

Dependant on your current gear setup, the ring might be BiS - For 4set only.

for 2set, it's just rubbish - getting either frigid eye hc or lootship ring will do better.

OT: All is heroic
    Plate feet.
    Mail belt for certain fights, will still be using my heroic Belt of blood nova
    Cloak, hands down.
    Leather wrists.

Theese items will be highly wanted by loads of classes/speccs. But, I'll be able to spend the dkp I've been saving for LK 25 mace/sword.

What? The ring is a direct upgrade over Marrowgar's Frigid eye. What the hell are you on about with 4pc and 2pc?

The ring is haste/mp5 what are you people smoking...

Quote Originally Posted by Forcelink View Post
    The ring is haste/mp5 what are you people smoking...
    Indeed it is. Awesome ring, even if you have Marrowgar's Frigid Eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Forcelink View Post
    25 man H boots, belt, ring, CLOTH bracers(Whoever said the leather was better, You realize the cloth ones are 8 haste more/8 crit less than the leather, making them that much better ), and cloak.

Its a shame theres no legs dropping there at ALL. If theres one slot holy pallies need work in, it would be leggings(264 or 277 crap, zzz)
    Didn't say it was better. I said it was more likely to obtain. If your guild is really terrible and gives cloth to paladins over mages, locks, priests then I don't know what to say.

Didn't say it was better. I said it was more likely to obtain. If your guild is really terrible and gives cloth to paladins over mages, locks, priests then I don't know what to say.
    If you're guild cares about the physical mitigation your holy paladins has I don't know what to say. BiS is BiS, doesn't matter if it's cloth or plate. But if you want the leather bracers because it'll cost you less DKP, I understand. But saying a Paladin should obtain her BiS items just because they're a diffrent armor type is lame. It's not our fault blizzard make all paladin items either mail or cloth.

Case 1:Plague Scientist boots
    Wanted by:Almost every single healing/dps class, regardless of armor class.

Fair is fair ^^