Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    wouldnt HC bryntroll's selfheal proc allow you to swap a few gear around, resulting in a DPS gain compared to using Shadowmourne?

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by ekun View Post
    the amount of dedication and creativity involved to pull off a patchwork or grobbulus solo kill far exceeds standing there and deathstriking a boss until its dead
    Jider abused game mechanics to get his kill, Raegywn did not.

Not raegwynn

Quote Originally Posted by Salicylic View Post
    and whats the big deal? the game is coming to a part where people are bored and they will try things like this, hey they did it ::High Five:: and to the rest of the people that sit in there fatarshes and complain about "its boring, not cool, try something harder" i would love for you to try and do it...in fact shut up! do be jealous that they did it and you can't its ok one day you will do something that no one has done before be good or bad most likely bad
    meh, the same thing happened in BC, rogues tanking illidan just going pure agi and pure avoidance, 5 manning gruul with a rogue tank, etc... Karazhan with a shaman as the tank, etc... All this has been done before, there were people soloing onyxia too, honestly, nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen View Post
    Jider abused game mechanics to get his kill, Raegywn did not.
    True story. If it were current tier content, Jider would be disciplined.
    If you don't like it, go on the internet and complain.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rouge tank illidan was awesome. That same rogue figured out what happens when Gruul got 20 or 30 stacks of Grow, forgot how much it goes up too.

realy good job i think

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    wouldnt HC bryntroll's selfheal proc allow you to swap a few gear around, resulting in a DPS gain compared to using Shadowmourne?
    proc that does aoe damage to kill the adds... hmm
    or self heal when I don't need it. let me decide...

wow a bunch of people are jealous they cant solo stuff.

but yeah the movie was boring and terrible quality, but grats to him for actually doing it, and lol @ you people who are mad they didnt think of it first.