Page 1 of 2
LastLast

World first Mount Hyjal SOLO

Yesterday a death knight solo Mount Hyjal.
    You can see the viedeo on you tube.
    i cant link links so you must go on you tube by your self.
    [World of Wacraft - death knight solo mount hyjal]
    thats the viedeo you must search on you tube.

Sorry for my englisch I am from germany

calipa

Why do people put their names at the end of a post? It's very unnecessary as we can see your name to the left of your post.
    Last edited by Combine; 2010-06-29 at 07:41 PM.

I though this was already done..

That German DK had already soloed it.

It was already done. In fact, one of the DKs over at AJ has a screen shot of Archi dying to him solo as his sig. This isn't news.

15+ Year Old Account
    why are you posting about someone else anyways?

the guy obviously doesn't give a shit about weather he did a world first or not..

It wasn't news when the first person solod it. Neither are any of the other "world first solos"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Why do people say "there" instead of "their", and why do some people forget to put a question mark (?) at the end of their questions?
    Quote Originally Posted by galten1234 View Post
    i have thinking of a new hero class the dragon drake it would be a dragon that would be in horde and have attack like 90% damage and 10% frostbolt and maybe a pet thaat is a serpent? i think it would be very good and it could also have ability called fire and do 30% fire damage !! it will be aswsome plz blizz do this class!

Deleted
    Raegwyn has pretty much soloed all TBC content I believe, or at least a large amount of it. He's also been able to survive until the enrage of Rotface in 10-man normal.

Stop reposting this thread...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    why are you posting about someone else anyways?

the guy obviously doesn't give a shit about weather he did a world first or not..
    Its probably him... he just made an account to tell everyone (Look at this post count) what a loser, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I solo'd Archi like 2 years ago dude...
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestia View Post
    Why do people say "there" instead of "their", and why do some people forget to put a question mark (?) at the end of their questions?
    Fuckin' magnets - how do they work?

This shouldnt happen to be you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM

pleas post me page or a movie witch shows that a other player solo mount hyjal earlier

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    can we stop with the world first crap now. I'm tired of these fake world firsts. But if we count that then i guess i can post mine here too!!!

Hey look world first LK kill by me!!! It was the world first of me downing him it counts right? Or World first LK kill by a toon named "insert random unique name here" no toon named "same name goes here" had downed him before all hail my unique naming sense!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Doldis View Post
    Raegwyn has pretty much soloed all TBC content I believe, or at least a large amount of it. He's also been able to survive until the enrage of Rotface in 10-man normal.
    You say that as if its hard to stay alive against Rotface... or solo two-year-old content for that matter.

Hell one of the old-world dragons is harder than the stuff you mentioned, and I've soloed that.

You lose.

been done many times before.

Quote Originally Posted by Combine View Post
    Why do people put their names at the end of a post? It's very unnecessary as we can see your name to the left of your post.
    To amuse me