World bosses in cata

whats going to happen to them? new raid? gone completely? what do you think?

I think there will be new ones. Personally I'm hoping for a random Deathwing encounter, like someone once suggested in these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    I think there will be new ones. Personally I'm hoping for a random Deathwing encounter, like someone once suggested in these forums.
    Indeed, Deathwing flys over zones being all RAWR! creating Fire stopping others from escaping then random Drakes come and be like RAWR and then we kill them o_o
    Geeza aka Parilla

I see your pain and raise you suffering.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see phased or instanced world bosses. Something along the lines of; talk to an NPC and get loaded into an area that mimics the area you are in where the world dragon boss thing, or whatever it is, bursts through a mountain to be battled. Would be fun imho.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

There have already been WAY too many topics about this.

There probably won't be any new world bosses, and we'll just have to see what they do with the old ones. World bosses are impossible to balance properly, and risk being either a frustrating block to progression or a (progression) useless way to crash servers

I've heard somewhere (not bluepost) that it won't come (as in wotlk). But I hope for it! Never acctually killed a world-boss (I don't count azuregos as I soloed him back in 3.0) :P .

---------- Post added 2010-06-30 at 12:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamima View Post
    Maybe they could be a server-wide efort
    That's how I wanted LK to be

10+ Year Old Account
    world bosses are fun

id like to see them require more than 25 ppl to kill possibly a full raid group

10+ Year Old Account
    How about quest chain item spawned world bosses? brings back attunements and keeps the fun. kinda like the nightbane fight from kara. exept in the world.

Blizzard has said that they'd like to bring world bosses back, but they don't like all the spawn-camping and griefing that was involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    as someone else suggested phased or instanced wouldnt be a bad idea but otherwise they just raise more issues