Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fire Gives a Buff View Post
    Hey...grats. What dropped??
    the neck with agi and expertise and spell caster ring with hit rating

it appears that you have pissed off a lot of people....can we all assume you are trolling then?

15+ Year Old Account
    i forgot that peoples realms are down so i guess people are nerd raging because they cant do it yet.

this is a report first kills not a QQ cause my realm isnt up and this guy is posting he killed boss i wanna do.

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 11:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shagrarz View Post
    it appears that you have pissed off a lot of people....can we all assume you are trolling then?
    dont forget many people realms are down so there is a lot of nerdrage today.

Quote Originally Posted by sluggs View Post
    how is this stpuid im saying i was first someone else post it if they did it first thats point of this thread.

no need to be a prick k?
    I wasn't being a prick. But the community here can get pretty ravenous, oh, and I'm the RP mod, so I can't be a prick =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

i forgot that peoples realms are down so i guess people are nerd raging because they cant do it yet.

this is a report first kills not a QQ cause my realm isnt up and this guy is posting he killed boss i wanna do.

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 11:14 PM ----------

dont forget many people realms are down so there is a lot of nerdrage today.

IF you are going to put it that way you even fail more, check wowprogress.com I don't see your guild being first now do I ? Gj at failling

Deleted
    OMG You Are So Stupid, Killing A Noob Boss Which Is Brand New!

I Joke, Ignore These People That Are QQ'in Dude, They Are Cranky Cuz They Can't Play For 24 Hours And Couldn't Get A First Kill. Grats Dude.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    So people in 6200GS gear (according to your sig) which is mot likely BiS 25man HC gear killed normal, 10man Halion. GZZZZZ nobody would expect that...
    its actually higher now.

didn't update it yet

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    You guys are ruthless. He's just informing us that 10 man easy mode is easily doable. I don't see why yall are getting into a blind rage and insulting the poor guy.
    its coz their servers are not up yet

EU realms aren't even up for another 11 hours. So much for releasing at the same time. ;<

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Deadmines, Westfall, Eastern Kingdoms, Azeroth
    According to wowprogress you were 4th. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbolg View Post
    EU realms aren't even up for another 11 hours. So much for releasing at the same time. ;<
    it was originally an error that some realms had it open so they went "might as well open it now for every realm since we messed up"

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin VanCleef View Post
    According to wowprogress you were 4th. :/
    fine were 1st horde guild to kill halion lol

If only I was still playing wow, hehe.

Since Area 52 is a HUGE raiding server, I am not surprised it went up before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

it was originally an error that some realms had it open so they went "might as well open it now for every realm since we messed up"

---------- Post added 2010-06-29 at 11:19 PM ----------

fine were 1st horde guild to kill halion lol
    You really do need to feel special don't you? Didn't mommy breastfeed you enough?

Check WoW progress. çç

Hate you americans. ç_ç

how is this stpuid im saying i was first someone else post it if they did it first thats point of this thread.

no need to be a prick k?
    Some people would have been nice if you took that damn 'World First' out. Seriously god dam it do you want a lollipop?

Congratz on your kill!

Why are you all (Except a Few) just harassing this guy for his First kill on a new boss in the "Raids US First Kills" Section?
    Why not ask what raid setup, How many healers, Tanks ect. What tactics they chose?

If you have nothing constructive to add to the topic then leave, Its easy!!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Cool

Guys when people get an achievement, you say Gratz or something right?

He's just telling us that he killed the new content, he's doing noting wrong...

He's not showing off, he didn't even say he definitely got the world first so I don't know why people are complaining about that.

He just said he killed the boss and we should respect that.

Gratz dude

I will be killing him sometime this week and getting my new tank boots

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    You guys are ruthless. He's just informing us that 10 man easy mode is easily doable. I don't see why yall are getting into a blind rage and insulting the poor guy.
    this, gosh people don't be a dick the guys just telling you something, i good sir value your info and thank you for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aswed View Post
    Some people would have been nice if you took that damn 'World First' out. Seriously god dam it do you want a lollipop?
    sadly all the people started QQ before i edited with that 1st horde guild so i pissed them off more by putting it in there