Next frost emblem tanking upgrade?

Hi all. I'm a 53/8/10 tank and am wondering what to spend my frost emblems on next. Here's my armory link:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...thas&cn=Foment

Should I get a particular i251 set piece? Offset chest piece (don't really need the expertise)? Trinket? Save my emblems for now? I feel kinda stuck waiting for stuff to drop from ICC10 (eg. neck from Marrowgar) to potentially push me in a direction.

In case some of you mention, yes I'll change out the +20hit gems for stam gems. Not having threat problems anymore.

I also have Ick's Rotting Thumb; should I be using that at any point through ICC10?

Thanks for your help.

Get rid of Ick's RT; I'd recomend this as far as trinket goes: At least ONE stamina on equip trinket (higher is better, skeleton key is awesome), then the other trinket can either be pure stamina(prob best) or armor, such as glyph of Indom as Armor contributes to effective health;

tl;dr : Replace your black heart for a Skel Key
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

Key
    Key
    Key

BUT keep black heart in bank, use it and key for magic fights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well...the Offset chest is BiS pre 277, even if you do not need the expertise.
    But as others have said, trinket will be the highest upgrade for you.

My advice would be to pick up Corroded Skeleton Key.