Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
... LastLast
  1. #241
    No offense to the rest of you, but how come like 90% of every whiner I see on the internet's from the UK?

  2. #242
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Tilburg,, The Netherlands
    Posts
    626
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    My adams apple is small and my hands are small..
    I know 2 shemales in RL. First of all its not only the hands thay dont change also the chest always stays kinda lumb they can't change that. Same as the shoulders (of man are bigger then woman) Also the photo of your "manhood". THe head has an total other shape. Must bigger chin. This futher more proves your=g.i.r.l aka Guy In Real Life.

  3. #243
    Immortal Clockwork Pinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    7,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Now I sound like a freak.

    I fold it underneath me so its flat.

    Owch?


  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchable View Post
    Doesn't it hurt when it's bent and you get aroused?
    I just supress them thoughts so I dont get aroused.
    You may remember me from such threads as!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...18#post8213418

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Now I sound like a freak.

    I fold it underneath me so its flat.
    you mean like a tapeworm?

  6. #246
    dam you kids are fast... I post, come back 5 mins later and the thread is 10 pages longer :s

  7. #247
    If you play this game....pretty much any game, as a matter of fact, than I'm sorry to say but you are also a little 'geeky', and although alot of people think there is, there is nothing wrong with it. But go ahead and sip your apple juice and ride your bike around the castle that has geeks in it that apparently yelled out the North Tower that they got the world first RS...very interesting indeed.

  8. #248

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchable View Post
    Doesn't it hurt when it's bent and you get aroused?
    Questions like these do NOT BELONG TO MMO-CHAMP!
    My armory
    DK tanking stuffs since WoTLK beta's first day of release.

    Actually I have a real life, I'm just on my friends computer while we have a drink around his house before we go BMX'ing down the castle near by his house and found all the geeks spouting rubbish.
    Most fail troll thread ever. Featuring Boub as last post!

  10. #250
    This thread...so confusing.

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    I just supress them thoughts so I dont get aroused.
    But sometimes it's involuntary.

  12. #252
    The Patient Feythir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Not there
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by killaklown View Post
    you mean like a tapeworm?
    Bahahahaa, I need a new pee bottle now.

  13. #253
    Keyboard Turner Freshprince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    6
    OP:

    Because they are. They just are.

  14. #254
    Mechagnome Nyuun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Now I sound like a freak.

    I fold it underneath me so its flat.
    Now you're pushing it! Why oh why would you say 15 inches, why! You had some of the people here believing you may have actually been a trap, and not just a troll!






    ...Like me ; ;
    I draw stuff.
    Nyuun
    --Www.ScrubBusters.com-- Recruiting exceptional players.

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie View Post
    Now I sound like a freak.

    I fold it underneath me so its flat.
    How many times do you fold it? I would think at least thrice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

  16. #256
    The Patient Noldi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    343
    To answer the question in the title, because we are awesome. There is no denying it. You will forever know that no matter how fast you clear content, we were there before you. It's kind of like doing a really hot chick. Sure, you may enjoy it, but you know deep inside that unless she is a virgin someone else were there before you!
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

  17. #257

  18. #258
    Immortal Clockwork Pinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    7,574
    Quote Originally Posted by BruhnDK View Post
    Questions like these do NOT BELONG TO MMO-CHAMP!
    lolol, neither are threads that derail like this, but I'm sure we're all entertained by it and can allow it, the mods aren't locking this because they cant stop laughing I bet.


  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    ITT: Internet tough guy rages about other internet tough guys.
    This guy's in for a shock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

  20. #260
    Mechagnome Doctadrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada #1
    Posts
    717
    You're fired! And in case your ears are fucked...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •