Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why is Ruby Sanctum live...

...when half the US servers are down? They specifically withdrew it from last weeks patch so it could be released in the U.S. as well other countries at the same time, but it's okay if half the U.S. servers don't get a chance at world first? Wtf?

Also, are we going to get another day of Midsummer? The entire day of downtime is removing the chance to get a satchel and my association the pet.

This is new and interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    because blizz doesn't care about normal mode world firsts on filler content

Umm yea, it totally matters, because all of europe is definatly not down for the next 10 hours, im sure blizzard cares about only half of the US realms missing out.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's a news post for this type of shit.

Also, about 2 dozen other whining threads. Keep it there.

Who really cares about a world first on Ruby Sanctum anyways? :S

Deleted
    Welcome to the Europe side of things. We always get content one day after US, alot of people QQ about it, does it change anything? No not really. And btw its Onyxia version 3 so who cares.

Are you going to miss a chance at world first? If not then it shouldn't concern you.

Also, world first of a single boss dungeon? Really? Gimme a break.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Life's hard when you don't get to do things at exactly the same time as those on another continent in some game.

Tough stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by idototems View Post
    Welcome to the Europe side of things. We always get content one day after US, alot of people QQ about it, does it change anything? No not really. And btw its Onyxia version 3 so who cares.
    They specifically delayed it so that all locales got the instance, and i quote, "at the same time"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Limbs of a Stare View Post
    because blizz doesn't care about normal mode world firsts on filler content
    Is that why they delayed it an entire week for the Euros? Your logic is flawed at best.

Also, are we going to get another day of Midsummer? The entire day of downtime is removing the chance to get a satchel and my association the pet.
    Midsummer takes 5 hours to do... You have 2 weeks. And if you're referring to the Ahune Boss... dont QQ

Deleted
    because it is. Think they've given up trying to balance world and realm firsts and just want to get the patch out there and return to finish Cata.

Not like more servers online make a difference, US never gets world firsts.

INB4 shitstorm/ban

15+ Year Old Account
    Because blizzard decided to make it live when they wanted?

I think it is kind of stupid. They did delay U.S. servers getting it last week because uk was QQing about world firsts. That's why us had the instance but couldn't enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    bitching. Thread summed up in 1 word.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    waaa waaaa weeee waaaa waaa

Quote Originally Posted by Gxz View Post
    Midsummer takes 5 hours to do... You have 2 weeks. And if you're referring to the Ahune Boss... dont QQ
    People who have their realm down right now lose a day to get the Staff/Pet from Ahune. That's what all the QQ is about.