Page 87 of 111 FirstFirst ...
37
77
85
86
87
88
89
97
... LastLast
  1. #1721
    Herald of the Titans 4KhazModan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CSUF
    Posts
    2,712


    Guardian from GW2.

  2. #1722
    Used to have this one, but back to standard windows 7 one now.


  3. #1723

  4. #1724

  5. #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bighead View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/M1r9pl.jpg[IMG]

    The best pokemon
    I'm sorry to inform you that the title of best pokémon goes to Psyduck! Psyduck for warchief 2013!
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

  6. #1726
    Epic! Punks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Coeur D'alene
    Posts
    1,658
    Why does Ghostcrawler hate paladins?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    A ret paladin killed his parents.

  7. #1727
    Quote Originally Posted by Feraldps View Post
    any chance we can get a copy of the original?? that's amazing!

    *edit* found it, here's the link if anyone wants it also: *double edit* bah, not quite, it's got the bar down the bottom, I didn't notice.. you can crop it though I spose.
    http://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/...8568451282.jpg
    Last edited by Schmiggy; 2012-10-31 at 12:44 PM.

  8. #1728
    http://i.imgur.com/7kK7H.jpg


    Meh, I can't reduce the images side by putting the letters "s", "m" or "l"...
    Last edited by Migari; 2012-10-31 at 05:36 PM. Reason: huh, I guess not..

  9. #1729
    Dreadlord Rickz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    817
    Intel i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz | Intel 120GB SSD | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | ASUS Xonar Essence STX | ASUS GTX670-DCUII
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX650W | Fractal Design R4 | Dual 23" IPS Monitors| Razer Deathadder | Gigabyte Aivia Osmium

  10. #1730
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickz View Post
    Hot car!

  11. #1731

  12. #1732
    Banned Knadra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Minato-Ku, Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    1,808
    Really big oh well


  13. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    any chance we can get a copy of the original?? that's amazing!

    *edit* found it, here's the link if anyone wants it also: *double edit* bah, not quite, it's got the bar down the bottom, I didn't notice.. you can crop it though I spose.
    http://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/...8568451282.jpg
    I think I got it from Deviant Art... anyways here is another link to it

    Click me!

  14. #1734
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:鉄花まき
    Posts
    7,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CBxuyl.jpg[IMG]

    http://wallpaper4me.com/images/wallp...ur-580435.jpeg the original. What can I say, I like it.
    Well, that's not the original.
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...ust_id=4402060
    https://yande.re/post/show/76476/
    This would be it by Hironox.

    One you posted is just a lazy crop.

  15. #1735
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Well, that's not the original.
    http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...ust_id=4402060
    https://yande.re/post/show/76476/
    This would be it by Hironox.

    One you posted is just a lazy crop.
    I meant original more as in the place I found it, but either way, I stand corrected. Thank you.

  16. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by Feraldps View Post
    I think I got it from Deviant Art... anyways here is another link to it

    Click me!
    Excellent! Many thanks!

  17. #1737

  18. #1738
    Quote Originally Posted by Catharlex View Post
    Cool!! Now you need a fourth monitor to use the Earth symbol.

  19. #1739

  20. #1740
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    674
    Desktop rotates every 30 seconds. But this was the current one at the time when I took this about a minute ago.



    original size

    http://i.imgur.com/7PfZ2.jpg


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •