Page 94 of 114 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I kinda like it, she's pretty nice and so is the artwork. It think it's good overall, but I wouldn't use this, atleast not without icons of course, on the left side of the image.

The image makes me look way too much at the girl and when I look at her, everything around her seems rather empty.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need for icons/shortcuts when you can search for everything in the windows search tool!

It's a nice wallpaper.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    No need for icons/shortcuts when you can search for everything in the windows search tool!
    No! The icons must be there, they are like candies! You take them out and children will suffer!

I like your signature btw. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    No! The icons must be there, they are like candies! You take them out and children will suffer!

The children might suffer, but it's for the greater good. Good teeth! (Nice to look at..!)

Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Having icons on your desktop unleashes a plague that kills thirty Korean Popstars, twenty puppies, and eighteen kittens for every icon. Once a day, and they're brought back to life every night to die again. Stop killing all those innocents for your sins, Majad! D:

@Kalyyan I really like it, but the background feels to different from the girl. Like, it's 7/10 now, but if you used a background stylized in a similar way as the girl is, I think it'd be a 9/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Made this one myself. What do you guys think?
    [img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/524792_507744679248791_580922496_n.png[img]
    The contrast between real life terrain and then to an animated generally do not work. It's because the two things just are too different. They don't fit well and just seem completely out of place. Implementation of these generally end up heavy modification of the character, and then it just seems completely wrong.

Currently the only thing that's going for it is a good focal point. However this itself is not enough to suffice it overall.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Classy desktop, 10/10.

Deleted

looking forward to ESO

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Having icons on your desktop unleashes a plague that kills thirty Korean Popstars, twenty puppies, and eighteen kittens for every icon. Once a day, and they're brought back to life every night to die again. Stop killing all those innocents for your sins, Majad! D:
    I can resurrect them all and they won't die again, ever!

Yup!

nothing fancy

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you guys hate 2d characters on 3d backgrounds, but I did it again. I'm not actually using this one (still rocking the Ryoko), but I made this one for a request.

I am now the creator of like 2/3rds of the world's Pixy Misa wallpapers. And 100% of the Priere wallpapers, but that one is NSFW...

10+ Year Old Account

Found this amazing background from the depths of the interwebs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I know you guys hate 2d characters on 3d backgrounds, but I did it again. I'm not actually using this one (still rocking the Ryoko), but I made this one for a request.

I am now the creator of like 2/3rds of the world's Pixy Misa wallpapers. And 100% of the Priere wallpapers, but that one is NSFW...

[IMG]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/74319_510909465598979_1395461505_n.jpg[IMG]
    I personally wouldn't use that background but that's only because I think less = better when it comes to wallpaper. Yours include too many details for my taste. However, as a picture on its own, I do like it! I think I was the only one to give a positive comment on the previous 2D character on 3D background x]
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

This is my currently one, i found it very relaxing to rest my eyes on. Call me wierd, but it looks amazing.

Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's mine, nothing fancy. Only a picture I took in Himachal Pradesh in northern India and edited.
    I realize the thread is called "Post your Desktop Background" but the theme is Soft7 by ap-graphik on DeviantArt (http://browse.deviantart.com/customi...tyle/#/d2o7oz5) and the start orb is something I also found on DeviantArt. I'm pretty satisfied by this but the theme actually goes better with a little brighter background.

http://www.skez.se/img/desktop.jpg (356 KB - 1920x1080)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I've ever put more work in to a background than this. But I also don't think I've ever gotten better results. You can't tell me this isn't sexy.

Deleted
    That one is a lot better than the others, that's for sure. And yeah, it's sexy, I like it and everything fits pretty well.

Currently have something nice and simple.